Kearney & Company Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kearney & Company Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney & Company

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kearney & Company in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through my campus career center and was invited for an on campus interview. A few weeks later I was invited to an open house at their Alexandria office. There were about 8 other college interviewees. Kearney paid for hotel and parking and dinner the night before the interviews. The day of the interviews we were given a presentation on the benefits of mission of the company. From there we had three one on one interviews with senior management. About two weeks later Kearney started the background check process and two weeks after that I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview was extremely conversational. There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

College hires are not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney & Company

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with recruiters on campus and then with three additional Kearney employees at their Open House event for college hires. It was a fantastic experience that included dinner and a night's stay at the Westin in Old Town Alexandria! The staff was friendly and approachable and professional. I knew when I left that I wanted to start my career at Kearney.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were much more conversational than the traditional "Q&A"   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A The salary was exactly what I was looking for and the pay for all hours worked was a perk I knew I could not pass up!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was very laid back and easy going. Staffs were all very friendly and nice. Seems like fantastic place to work.

Interview Questions

• What team environment have you worked in with regards to accounting function.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview, followed by an in-office interview. The interview was very relaxed and conversational. The interviewers were very friendly and make you feel comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Like the other poster mentioned, the interview was very conversational. Most of the interview consisted of explaining your resume/relevant experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company (Alexandria, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was referred by an employee, so I got in touch with the HR woman immediately (who was the nicest person). They paid for my hotel stay in Virginia and had morning interviews. There were about 15 other candidates, each had to interview with three different people in different positions. Everyone was nice, professional, informative, and welcoming. After it took about two weeks to hear back.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kearney & Company.

Interview

started off with a brief phone interview in which we discussed a set time for a face to face interview. The interview was easy going, laid back, and it seemed as though it went pretty well. Two days later i got a denial email. There were 6 of us going for one position so i would guess it was a pretty challenging decision

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was, if you were to walk here from Atlanta to D.C how many steps would it take?   1 Answer