Kearney & Company Staff I Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kearney & Company Staff I Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kearney & Company

2.0

Staff I Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kearney & Company in December 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening, asking basic questions about resume and behavioral questions. Scheduled for in person interview at HQ, interviewed with a senior level associate, standard questions were asked. Overall the process was smooth, everyone I spoked to was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, nothing surprising, if you prepare well , review your resume, and do some research about the company prior to the interview, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kearney & Company

Staff I Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kearney & Company.

Interview

There are two interviews but with whom may vary. I interviewed with two senior level employees within the company and it was more of a 'get to know you' interview than anything else. They were genuinely interested in who I was as a person, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• General questions about school background, interests, careers goals, etc.   Answer Question