Keck Medicine of USC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keck Medicine of USC

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC.

Interview

Applied online, interview with HR that lasted 10 min and then skype call with manager, which lasted 30min. In person interview with all research team, data team and clinical director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC in February 2020.

Interview

it is a phone call, everything went smooth. The PI is very much kindly to me, and the whole process is well guided by questions. The total proces took about 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• Describe your research? Why you want to move? What's your expected salary range?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied on the USC job page and received an email from someone in the department several weeks later. I was invited onsite for an initial 2:1 interview and an Excel skills assessment. Weeks later, I received another invite to come back for another 2:1 onsite interview.

The first set of interviewers were great. They were genuinely friendly and passionate about the work they do. However, I can't say the same thing about the hiring manager. He was late to the interview, yawned throughout, and even picked up his phone halfway. I knew early on that I did not want to work under this guy and was glad the position went to someone else.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

it was a panel interview. I heard that around 5-6 people came to the interview for each unit. There were the unit manager, unit educator, and RN manager. They asked me few questions. Very nice and friendly!

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I was required to complete a statistics assignment. Interview questions were very basic including why you want to research in this particular topic, why do research at USC, why are you leaving your current job? The interview was not difficult

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do research in this particular topic?   1 Answer

Research Fellow Interview

Interview

1:1I nterviewed with multiple team members, department chair, other staff MDs, other staff, toured the hospital. discussed expectations, training program, career goals, writing for grants, funding of salary and doing clinical rotations

Interview Questions

• What is your research project. What are your career goals. Training. Who will you work with. What are your results so far.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC.

Interview

Interview was a simple phone interview to get to know me as a candidate. The decision to hire seemed to have been already made, based on my resume. The hiring process was very quick and was arranged through a recruiting service.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (East Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

the interview process was very comfortable. the two individuals were extremely nice and attentive when asking questions. the interview was professional, had i further researched (lol) the position i think i could have had better answers for the panel.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

group interview with staff and manager. private room with discussion on past employment history and experience. listed expectations and desires. explained where the organization was going and asked if i was a fit for the group.

Student Services Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC.

Interview

I was asked to come in on very short notice was told that I would be hearing back in the next week and never did. The interviewers were very unprofessional and asked only 1 question.

Interview Questions

• Why were you interested in your major?   1 Answer

Surgical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC.

Interview

I applied online for several positions, received a call back3 weeks later asking what was my schedule and job schedule preference, and was scheduled for an interview one week later. The interview was a job fair with several candidates scheduled at the same time and ultimately, having an interview in a desk with two other interviews having a separate interview.