Keck Medicine of USC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

Was initially offered an interview via email from Lab manager. I do not recall applying for this specific position in this lab, but I believe the applications must have been entered into an applicant pool system for all CLS positions. Due to Covid social distancing was necessary. Interview conducted via Microsoft Teams online. Very relaxed atmosphere. Friendly interview process. Quick interview under 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your current day to day work flow.
    1 Answer
  • Would you be ok working with COVID specimens?

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC

Interview

Online interview, meet with 2 different professors, doesn't have to be related to your undergrad work. One professor was asking questions about science, what your research was about, going into details. Another professor is more about life and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC

Interview

it was a pleasant process. detailed with job description and expectations, but qualifications were high. interviewer was easy going and upfront about if I'd be qualified enough to get the job

Interview Questions
  • what skills do you have in this field?

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC in May 2021

Interview

The interview was more detailed towards statistical programming and less towards the healthcare curriculum. There were research situations provided for which analysis was to be done. More insights were asked on the models used previously in the projects and assignments. Survival and longitudinal experience were also measured.

Interview Questions
  • What are the statistical packages and models you have experience working with?

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC

Interview

Very thorough and professional. We discussed my experience and requirements if hired. I was given insight into what they are looking for and how i would be a fit. I look forward to hearing from them. Thank you.

Interview Questions
  • What are my long term goals with this job and clinical research?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a Zoom interview with the nurse manager and hiring manager. Both were very polite and I enjoyed the interview process. I was very nervous at first but they made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • How I handle a conflict How to handle criticism Why do I want to work there
1 person found this interview helpful

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC

Interview

The process was fine. Did not ask too many technical questions and it is more behavioral. The interviewer was quite nice and the working environment is great. I think it is a good place to work at.

Interview Questions
  • my experience, why Keck, imagine me in the future, and why I am good for Keck.

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC in Feb 2021

Interview

The interviews were easy and smooth. The schedule was tailored to each individual and their circumstances. The faculties all seemed to be very nice and engaging in scientific conversations. If they show interest in you, you know you ‘re going to get the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC

Interview

There are about three or four rounds of interviews. The interview is not very hard overall. But the Keck medicine expect people are having experience in the Health care system.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keck Medicine of USC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC

Interview

Great experience. Everyone was very attentive and willing to answer any questions you have about the department. Process was much more easier than i thought Very thorough and what kind of expectation you will have while working at KECK

Interview Questions
  • Why this department? What are you looking for on your next department?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews