Keck Medicine of USC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Budget Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewers' coordinator was very organized and helpful. The interview wasn't long at all. It was a nice experience. It was more like a casual conversation with friends. The interviews explained the job responsibilities very thoroughly. They were caring enough that they pay for the pricey parking.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

group interview with staff and manager. private room with discussion on past employment history and experience. listed expectations and desires. explained where the organization was going and asked if i was a fit for the group.

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Alhambra, CA).

Interview

I felt very comfortable on my interview. Ladonna interviewed me she was very sweet and made the process a lot easier. I would highly recommend working for this company if you don't mind in office jobs, your also in front of a computer all day sitting

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (East Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I received a call from a staffing agency which informed me of an opportunity. I then met with employer for an interview. The questions asked where in scope of what they where looking for versus everything that I had put down on my resume.

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

First and foremost, be easy to meet with. Be on time, efficient, and prepared so the person doesn’t have to sit there for five extra minutes watching you rifle through your bag for a resume or pen. Work to create an engaging, enjoyable conversation with your interviewer so that the time this person has to spend with you feels like time well-spent, even if he or she was silently dreading it before you arrived.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked in IT   1 Answer

Surgical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC.

Interview

I applied online for several positions, received a call back3 weeks later asking what was my schedule and job schedule preference, and was scheduled for an interview one week later. The interview was a job fair with several candidates scheduled at the same time and ultimately, having an interview in a desk with two other interviews having a separate interview.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of qualified professionals in my field at the hospital. Everyone was exceptionally pleasant providing honest pros and cons to that specific unit. Really enjoyed the process and interactions.

Interview Questions

Personal reasons not related to hospital or unit applying for.

Research Fellow Interview

Interview

1:1I nterviewed with multiple team members, department chair, other staff MDs, other staff, toured the hospital. discussed expectations, training program, career goals, writing for grants, funding of salary and doing clinical rotations

Interview Questions

• What is your research project. What are your career goals. Training. Who will you work with. What are your results so far.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Initially, there are a ton of docs to download, read and sign. Then you get the requirements that is needed to get the job. Make sure licenses, shots, vacs and blood work reports are at the ready and current. And be prepared to pay out of pocket for some if freebies or low cost centers aren't available. Keep applying the same interest on different sites, be diligent. Upon my first encounter with my interviewers, it was refreshing to feel comfortable and at ease. The ladies were very nice, not once did I stammer a word and I answered the questions properly and with confidence. And at the end when she asked, "Do you have any questions you'd like to ask us?". My reply, "When can I start?". NEXT WEEK, if that's alright with you. I call that the "Perfect Interview".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and another employee had a disagreement. How was this solved ?   1 Answer
    • Which is the proper way to collect your sample ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Unfortunately, no pay was negotiable with interviewer due to this being an agency referral, but I came out just a few dollars less of my former salary.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keck Medicine of USC (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had applied through the online employment site. Over 2 months went by as they were preparing our department for new hires, I had 1 phone interview with a supervisor. Over the course of a few months they began to hold in person interviews, I received a call back and had my interview. As soon as they had their next orientation I was in the door meeting the team and started my training.

Interview Questions

• Where I would see myself in 5 Years?   1 Answer