Keiser University Interview Questions in Sarasota, FL | Glassdoor

Keiser University Interview Questions in Sarasota, FL

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

It has been very long and tedious. It's three separate interviews: group, one-on-one, then one-on-one with President and director. You would think you were getting ready to protect the president!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Keiser University (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Interview with DOA was excellent impressed with my 15 years of experience and wanted me to meet the president. I was misled and received email "we have decided to move on with another candidate that we feel is more qualified." Unbelievable. I was a top-producer. It's truly their loss.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keiser University (Sarasota, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

They ran an ad in the local newspaper for an Admissions Counselor. They requested a resume and cover letter to be sent via email. I emailed my resume and cover letter and was contacted by the office (not the person listed in the ad) to come in for what sounded like a group interview. A group interview is really tacky and it was a complete turn off. Why do they bother to ask applicants to take the time to write a cover letter when their intent is to just have a cattle call interview?

Interview Questions

• I didn't go to the cattle call interview.   1 Answer