Keiser University Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Keiser University (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Predictable- know the answer when the Campus President asks you, "what would you change if your name was on the building instead of Keiser?" CP does not possess sufficient academic credentials to work in higher education.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keiser University (Tampa, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then received a call for an information session which was basically a group interview. When I got there I waited at the lobby with 4 other candidates. Then the Admissions Director came out and escorted us to an empty classroom for the 1-hour interview. She started by introducing herself and telling us about the company, and detailed all of the job openings. This was great because it gives you a chance to learn about your prospect without having to research it and helps you decide if it's right for you. She then asked all the candidates 2 questions: "Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?" and "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" All the candidates were there for different positions but had to answer the same questions. Then after we answered the questions she wanted us to choose someone else in the room who should get hired based on their answers. That was very awkward. Before leaving we were asked to leave our resumes on the desk if we were still interested in the job so they can screen us and call us back for a second interview.

A couple of days later I received a call for a one-on-one interview with the same interviewer. At this interview they try to really get to know you as a person and how you would handle the position. They're looking for people with experience and who can handle rude calls by phone. You go in thinking they'll want a receptionist who is understanding and graceful but you'll later learn what they really want is someone who is aggressive and who can tell people off when they're busy, which I find very odd. This interview was about 15 minutes long, and you don't have to leave wondering how you did or if you got the job because they'll tell you that after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite and least favorite manager and why.   1 Answer
    • Did you ever make a mistake at a previous job and what steps did you take to fix it.   1 Answer
    • Is there anything that concerns you about the position?   1 Answer