Keller Graduate School of Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Keller Graduate School of Management

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keller Graduate School of Management

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Graduate School of Management in November 2011.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, phone interview then in person

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Graduate School of Management (Naperville, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter over the phone to learn more about my background and what I was looking for in my next position. Some basic interview questions. 'tell me about a time when..."
    When I interviewed in person with two Managers I was asked to role play a phone conversation with a potential student.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to role play a phone conversation with a potential student.....a tad nerve-wracking but I did well. I can see how they need to hear how you sound on the phone and if you can think quickly on your feet. A potential student will come up with 100 excuses not to start but you need to keep reminding the WHY thy want to go back to school : ie. More money, Career Change, Help Family, Personal Goal.   1 Answer

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Graduate School of Management (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

First you should introduce your self then you should answer some questions regarding your resume.
    Also, the interviewer ask some questions about your experience and your degrees.
    The interview was based on what I have on my resume.
    Finally, the interviewer informed me that he is satisfied by what he has as information and explained the work duties.

Interview Questions

• can you Introduce yourself?   1 Answer

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keller Graduate School of Management.

Interview

Talk well and you'll get a job. Simple.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a student saying it's too expensive or don't have time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

$43,500 with no wiggle room