Keller Williams Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Agent Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Waco, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. Team leader wanted to know why I wanted to become a realtor, what I saw as my strengths and weaknesses, what questions I had about the company, what my personal finance goals were.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to make your first year?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Great interview. Joined the team and things have been well. Good communication and leads are great.
    Will recommend this agency for new agents. Lots of education and coaching. Beneficial to the industry. Great experience would recommend this agency. Contact the New York Office for recruiting and events.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

There is no interview. The fees and procedures are explained along with the office split. The profit sharing process was explained in detail. The extensive training provided was also explained.

Interview Questions

• There are no real questions other than do you understand the split that KW will take from your commission   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Was good very friendly staff upbeat seems they like the team atmosphere very prompt to set an interview up. Wanted to fill a team not sure if you would have the support or not since I am new to it.

More interviews

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keller Williams in September 2011.

Interview

Excellent and thorough many agents would help with any questions and hemp walk you to the entire buying an selling process from initial showing to building rapport with cud stoners you could never have asked for more when thought contracts became dc
    U there was always someone to help closings were a breeze that's to all the help I receifve

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easey lots of trial
    Inning

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Charlotte, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Primarily trying to sell you on their pyrimid compensation scheme.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

I didn't like their plan. Felt too much like a scam!

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams in June 2010.

Interview

Very laid back, just for a Real Estate Agent position