Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.1

Intern Interview

Interview

The process took a few days and I interviewed with two people in the company. They were all very nice and asked a lot of questions to get to know me and what my skills are. I was also trained a lot and learned a lot about the company.

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams in June 2016.

Interview

1. Phone screen by the Learning Manager.
    2. Personality assessment.
    3. Review of personality assessment.

It was a fairly straight forward process. I was surprised that the Learning Manager performed interviews and screens. I didn't like how it focused heavily on personality assessments. I mean, she spent an entire hour discussing my results. I get that employee harmony is important, but I got the feeling that I was being judged (and subsequently rejected) on a personal level, rather than on what I could actually do. I got a customized rejection e-mail from her telling me that someone else got the position (if everyone else had the same interview process I did, then they must have been internal or something), so there's that. Not a bad experience overall.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Well structured. Well described all processes. Simple to Understand. Many questions about tracking your numbers. Very good visuals. Book about how to be a successful real estate agent was also given. Coaching available on site

Interview Questions

• What Goals do you Have and do I know the path to Achieve them.   1 Answer

Listing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

it was an informal process with someone that I have known for over 10 years. kw does a lot of testing and team building. it was really a goodness of fit conversation based on my interest in working in a team vs independently, and the teams needs to diversify their talent base. KW teams try to find people with particular strengths that will enhance their overall functionality. Although I bring many skills to such a team, but neither of us were strongly motivated to continue the informal interview. the goodness of fit was not compelling to either of us.

Interview Questions

• what is your background, what do you know about KW, is training and education a priority in how you approach business   1 Answer

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

Interview

Great interview and great start to the position. Called in for an interview and had a profile disc to take. The position was based on the disc profile and how well i would fit with the agents personality. Called back for a second interview and got hired.

Interview Questions

• if I wanted a job or something I loved to do...   1 Answer

Office and Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was a Pretty Straight forward interview. They just wanted you to have an enthusiasm and a genuine interest in the work. They are looking for a smart, hardworking, outgoing person to represent the company well. If you are planning on becoming a realtor or know someone who works for Keller Williams it helps. I worked the front desk as part time work during college.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Austin, TX).

Interview

Longer process centered around personality test and job fit based on the results. They definitely contact the references and try to get them to give them more people to talk to

Interview Questions

• Same standard questions. Tell me about a time things when wrong, how did you react, etc.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

About 5 days after submitting my resume, I received a call from the principal's assistant to set up an interview. I interviewed two days later. The interviewer thought I was interviewing for a different position. After I made the correction, he seemed confused and unprepared. It was the typical, "So, tell me about yourself." No specific question were asked about my skills or work history. I had to ask specific questions about the position because he was very vague.The interview was brief and I left having as little information as before I started.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Kirkland, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Lengthy and ridiculous. Perhaps they should trust themselves a bit more rather than relying on test after test. If you interview to be an agent, you're accepted pretty much immediately. If you want an in-house position, you are tested and interviewed a ridciulous number of times. It gets exhausting and becomes a place you'd rather not work.

Interview Questions

• Many personal questions, i.e. family, marriage, children, etc., which are illegal   1 Answer

Assistant Team Leader Interview

Interview

Pretty much a waste of time. If you don't know in depth about Keller Williams, you are not fit to lead nor are you worth anything unless you join. They put these positions out there to bring in agents to their brokerage. MLM, you betcha. Unless you are looking to join a Keller Williams, and you are not a Keller Williams person who has gone through their system and have knowledge, their job postings are misleading, and pretty much any brokerage you are at besides theirs is garbage. Not sure you want to partner up with such an organization. There are plenty of quality brokerages around the Newport area.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Keller Williams?   1 Answer