Keller Williams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

informal meeting in office, with upbeat, energetic sales manager. The commissions, fees and average sales price were asked and answered. The areas covered and the expectations were discussed. They indicated that the team approach was how they worked and offered expectations for their agents and modes of support. Their offices looked a bit bare bones but they explained they had another "nicer" office to bring prospective clients.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to sell real estate?   Answer Question
    • Can you work in a team environment and manage the quota, critiques, and pressures of lead generation   Answer Question
    • What in your background prepares you for this type of work   Answer Question

Not ready to work in that environment until I'm more knowledgeable about the neighborhoods. Not a straight out decline to work there, just not yet manageable for my situation to make it work profitably

Agent Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Mount Juliet, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The lady I interviewed with asked me one question. I didn't answer it the way she wanted because she caught me off guard. It had been almost a month after I applied. She proceeded to give me interview tips and asked me one more question then re worded it for me and said, see doesn't that sound better then what you said? She was completely rude, and I'll never apply with the company again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keller Williams in March 2017.

Interview

I had a brief 20-30 minute phone interview soon after submitting my application. Then I was asked to take an online personality test. I had two in-person interviews following that. With the in-person interviews, I was interviewed by the same 2 people both times. They asked some basic questions, but it wasn't super structured. They asked questions as they came to them, instead of just reading questions off of a list. I really appreciated their interview style.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

Continually recruited yet as soon as I signed on Not a word. Left on my own to sell sell sell. They only want you to give them your list of contacts.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

none. You just need a license. they have been very pushy. I do not feel free to learn at my own pace. I will be looking for another company

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Sarasota, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Invited to Career Day at Keller Williams office along with two training managers and some sales associates.
    The group of applicants were selected fro m students who passed the 63 hour Real Estate course. After the presentation by the Training Managers we had the opportunity to meet individually to discuss one on one meetings in the future. We also met individually with some employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your license to sell real estate?   1 Answer
    • When will you take the state exam?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Surprise, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Answered all of my questions about real estate. I was already very knowledgeable about it because both of my parents are successful realtors but it was nice to get an outside perspective.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Very brief interview that was more a sales pitch than interviewing me. Came away with the impression that anyone could get the "job" with an interview and it was more them trying to sell themselves to me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working with Keller Williams?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Conversational interview where they asked me about my background, life experience and future goals. I also took a personality test and learned more about the opportunities that Keller williams offers its personnel for advancement

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Can remember, but no real estate office will turn down your application because you pay them to join, they don't ever pay you. Just bring your license and a resume and walk in, very likely you will be accepted right away, then they will process the sponsorship with the real estate commission, once that's done, you can start paying them monthly and take their classes in the office.