Keller Williams Real Estate Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Real Estate Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

informal meeting in office, with upbeat, energetic sales manager. The commissions, fees and average sales price were asked and answered. The areas covered and the expectations were discussed. They indicated that the team approach was how they worked and offered expectations for their agents and modes of support. Their offices looked a bit bare bones but they explained they had another "nicer" office to bring prospective clients.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?   1 Answer
  • why do you want to sell real estate?   Answer Question
  • Can you work in a team environment and manage the quota, critiques, and pressures of lead generation   Answer Question
  • What in your background prepares you for this type of work   Answer Question

Not ready to work in that environment until I'm more knowledgeable about the neighborhoods. Not a straight out decline to work there, just not yet manageable for my situation to make it work profitably

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

none. You just need a license. they have been very pushy. I do not feel free to learn at my own pace. I will be looking for another company

Anonymous Employee in Surprise, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Surprise, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

Answered all of my questions about real estate. I was already very knowledgeable about it because both of my parents are successful realtors but it was nice to get an outside perspective.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Conversational interview where they asked me about my background, life experience and future goals. I also took a personality test and learned more about the opportunities that Keller williams offers its personnel for advancement

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Called and made appointment with Team Leader. Learned a bit about their benefits, no questions about me. You are interviewing them. However, do be sure to ask the questions that are important to you, even if you have to interrupt in order to do so. Most brokerages are really selling themselves, so it is up to you to get the information you need and toss the rest.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in real estate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Elk Grove, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

They basically just wanted to get my $300. Did show interest in my background, but I do not think anything I said would have prevented me from getting "hired".

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Roseville, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Knew the hiring manager through another colleague. Consisted of visiting the office, meeting other management members. After I was send the DISC personality evaluation. After completing on my own online, I met the hiring manager again and we went through the personality test. They look for high D personalities. Since it is a commission only position, I don't think it was too hard to get brought on board.

Interview Questions

• How do I think my personality test results fits the role of a real estate agent?   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams in January 2016.

Interview

Great Manager. Described the potential earnings overtime, and gave a nice tour. Professional and informative. He also explained the different split options and gave me 2 months without fees to get started. Very positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Chesterfield, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, typical for contract non-employee opportunities. interview to ask for you goals and what type of business you want. One on one with a recruiter and then a follow-up with a leader or manager

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They sit and talk to you about how much money you can make. How important lead generation is. How you should lead generate at least one hour every day. How to sit up buyer consultations. How to get to a successful closing.

Interview Questions

• How many houses have you listed   1 Answer