Keller Williams Realtor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Keller Williams Realtor Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. I was in and out in a short period of time and the staff was friendly. There is nothing to add more than that!

Interview Questions

• They just asked for my background, experience, and what are my goals!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Tempe, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Took an online assessment and then came in and met with the team manager as well as the office team sales manager. They went over compensation packages and the assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Mostly what I was most comfortable doing as far as generating leads.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Roswell, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process for me in the formal sense. Basically you meet with the broker and he/she discusses with you what it is to be a realtor and what KW offers their agents. They are selling themselves to you more than you are selling yourself to them.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation to become a Realtor with Keller Williams/why pick Keller Williams   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Centerville, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Personal meeting outside of the office, 1.25 hours, general personal and real estate questions. No pressure. Second meeting in the office 2.5 hours. All paperwork, ICA Agreement, expenses, support, training, profit sharing, expectations. Commission splits, royalty fees etc. Then a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• What is the part of the real estate business I like the most?   1 Answer
    • What are my real estate designations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much the formula is very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

They learn about you and what YOU wants. It is not an interview but an evaluation of what you are seeking and your background. There is more of a conversation than an interview.

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

Quick and easy. Went in to the local office and spoke with the Broker (I already worked with this individual before and she was recruiting me to work there) and came to learn more about this company and its culture. Decided it was a good fit and took the job and the rest is history. Been there a few years and I am doing well!

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Boise, ID).

Interview

Met with recruiter who really pushed the KW program. I was under the impression that I'd have one on one mentoring and support as long as I needed. Was encouraged to attend BOLD training, which, on top of the other fees was pretty steep.

Interview Questions

• What are your sales goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Centerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Centerville, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

i had many interviews and it took months to decide to join. The interview was about learning about each other to see if it was a good fit. Not stressful just mutually inquisitive. It was in the office and it was easy to see the culture they had developed there and how friendly is was. The follow up was great after the first interview and I was welcomed to come back for any meetings, training or to speak with any agents to be sure I would be happy there before making the commitment. They made me feel as an interview should- that we are both trying to be sure this will work out. I enjoyed the interview and the information provided to me.

Interview Questions

• They had me do a DISC profile   1 Answer

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and painless. Only an hour, where we went over a comprehensive personality analysis that I had taken the day before. The team leader conducting the interview was pleasant and professional. I accepted their immediate job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Orem, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

You sit down with Jonny or Janea and they ask you questions about real estate. You feel like you are actually being interviewed, but they except everyone. Really the whole purpose is to see how your personality will do with other people in the office. This office is very family oriented and a great unity feeling.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal income.
      If you don't reach it but you are close by $2,000 would you be satisfied?
      1 Answer