Keller Williams Realtor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

1.6

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Arlington, VA).

Interview

It took an hour and went over my past exiperence. They had both brokers take turns asking me questions that were based on my resume. They also talked about the training that KW provides to its agents. I was actually invited to come to the interview via a friend of mine who already was an agent.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Keller Williams

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Set time. Followed up email to confirm. Met with a team leader. Was asked to take a personality test to figure out the best fit for me. And was told it is timed in some sections. Kind of cool test.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do with your license?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Lakeland, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process proceeded quickly and professionally. Felt like I was dealing with honest people. Looking forward to this wonderful opportunity and can't wait to further my career with keller Williams, the top training company in the world

Interview Questions

• do you want to control your destiny   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very fast and efficient with communication. Was so excited to receive a call back from them and really respect the company and the culture of the company. I definitely recommend.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had to close a deal on something difficult? Were you successful?   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keller Williams.

Interview

You interview brokers they do not interview you when you work independently all brokers want you to work for them because they only make money when realtors make money.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning on working full time?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process went very smooth. I was in and out in a short period of time and the staff was friendly. There is nothing to add more than that!

Interview Questions

• They just asked for my background, experience, and what are my goals!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Tempe, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Took an online assessment and then came in and met with the team manager as well as the office team sales manager. They went over compensation packages and the assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Mostly what I was most comfortable doing as far as generating leads.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Franklin, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

You apply, they contact you right away for an interview. At the interview, it isn't you convincing them to hire you but rather the opposite- they WANT you to work there so they can make money off of you.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask about your experience, they just pretend to be friendly so you will sign up with them so they can make money off of you- not just in the form of their split of your commission but with all of the office/admin fees they try to sneak in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Roswell, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was no interview process for me in the formal sense. Basically you meet with the broker and he/she discusses with you what it is to be a realtor and what KW offers their agents. They are selling themselves to you more than you are selling yourself to them.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation to become a Realtor with Keller Williams/why pick Keller Williams   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keller Williams (Kennewick, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was intense. Becomeing a realtor was required by the region as well as the company before employment as an agent could begin. Classes were easy but interviewing 3 times in person and then having to choose only half of tge moneymaking oppertunities was rather tiring.

Interview Questions

• What were my aspirations to earn while working there.   1 Answer