Kellermeyer Bergensons Services Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (Oceanside, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and responsive. There was collaborative communication and understanding of a complex situation. I was relocating to San Diego, and the recruiter reached out to perform a phone screen. After advancing to the next stage, it was apparent that my ability for a 1:1 or in-person interview was limited, so the next stage was adapted to fit my remote situation. KBS was accommodating enough to allow the interview to succeed for both parties, and mutual understanding was what drove the interview toward success. After advancing after an in-depth Q/A session, I was invited for a personal interview. Due to the level of job qualifications, reimbursement was not automatic but KBS was very accommodating to the situation, allowing me the opportunity to arrive in person. The panel interview went smoothly without apparent organization challenges and I left feeling good about the interview. I was offered a position and am excited to learn more about the company.
Overall, KBS was understanding and accommodating throughout the process. Understand that there is a level of mutual understanding and communication that occurred for this to have happened. Well done, KBS.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to deal with a co-worker who wasn’t pulling his/her weight? What did you do about it?   1 Answer