Kelley Blue Book Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Kelley Blue Book Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Kelley Blue Book

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA).

Interview

It happened on 2:00 Monday, I waited on the front desk for 10 mins, the interviewer( Marv Chan) leaded me to their office , there were 2 rooms occupied by their employees discussed problems on white board at the meeting room. And I got one room latter, it was a group interview , Marv Chan and other girls took interview of me.

Interview Questions

• 1. talk about yourself for warm up.
    2. what is the lastest version of Angualr.js?
    3. do you know the cross domain, JsonP
    4. how the improved the profermance of web site?
    5. if I got one long time loading of website how can you detect which file is wasting time?
    6. please write the code on the board by using Bootstrap to design 3 columns with navgation bar
    7. what are new elements in HTML5?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelley Blue Book

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book.

Interview

Had a quick 5-10 minute call with a recruiter from KBB which consisted mostly of talking more about the position and quickly parsing through my resume. I then had a phone interview with one of the managers which was mostly behavorial and resume based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      why do you want to work here etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelley Blue Book (Irvine, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

phone interview with the corporate recruiter first and then was brought in for a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following represents the best use of the Table, TableRow, and Table-Cell controls?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much room to negotiate.