Kellogg Company Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with hiring manager, then in-person interview with 3 - 4 individuals, be prepared to talk to resume, answer interview questions, and ask question on role. Basically they have Kellogg core principles and build the questions off of those categories. See their website for the principles. Be sure to use the STAR method when answering the question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to make a decision that challenged your morales/ethics...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Elmhurst, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I met with a Finance manager and Senior Finance manager. They took turns reading questions off of a packet clearly from the corporate offices. Typical questions about past experiences and their outcomes. Very nice gentlemen and all around pretty easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What major problems and challenges did you face? How did you handle them?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had a problem dealing with a customer or coworker?   Answer Question
    • If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Rome, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I received a call from Kellogg's corporate offices to schedule a phone interview, which was behavioral-based and lasted about 45 minutes. I received another call to schedule an on-site interview, which the panel discussed the position responsibilities in greater detail, along with some information about office dynamics, followed by more behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a situation changed drastically. What happened, how did you react, and waht was the result?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through an agency and got the interview within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have a set salary.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in February 2012.

Interview

Nice interviewer, extremely professional. Make sure to answer questions completely without going above what was asked.