Kellogg Company IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kellogg Company

Featured Interview

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in April 2019.

Interview

I went through 3 different interviews. First with HR, then with the hiring manager and the department director, and lastly with the hiring manager and team members/people I would be working with.

Interview Questions

• We work with customers quite a bit, can you explain a time when a customer was unhappy and may have been rude towards you? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Standard process. HR phone screen, manager call, onsite panel.

The downside is that follow ups were always later than stated, at least by a week. Also, after almost 5 hours of total interviewing, a call or email, one way or another, is pretty much, common courtesy. Does not leave a good impression of the professionalism or respect to employees shown by Kelloggs. I will not be applying for any other positions.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior response questions -- They as for examples of what you did in different scenarios/situations   1 Answer