Kellogg Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Intern Interview

Interview

I went in for an in person behavioral style interview with 3 different interviewers. The questions were very basic behavior style interview questions. Not too difficult if you like that style of interviewing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in October 2014.

Interview

I met the employer at the campus job fair and I said I was interested in data analysis.After that I sent thank-you note to the employer, and she referred me to the HR and let me apply online. After I finished the online application, I got an interview information from them. The interview happened at campus. They focused on STAR method through the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you learn the new thing? It could be a new language, instrument or.........   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

I applied online, after initial application, it requested that I complete a personality inventory. It was very basic. A few weeks later, I had a phone screening. I was called by a recruiter, in which they had very specific questions to ask. A few weeks after the phone screening, I was called for a follow up phone interview with the person who is over seeing the intern. About a week after the phone interview, I was scheduled for an person interview with the same manager, and two of their colleagues. It was very formal, they also had a list of questions in which they asked. Mostly critical incidents. They had said they use to make interns do a formal presentations, but they have since done away with that. A few days later, the initial recruiter called and extended an offer

Interview Questions

• How does this internship fit in with your professional goals? How is it relevant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was handsome, and more than I was expecting.

Kellogg Company Response

Apr 10, 2013 – Global Sourcing & Social Media

Congratulations and welcome to the Kellogg team!

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2010.

Interview

Company was very open and honest about everything, started with a phone interview, got asked back to do an in person interview which was very hard lasted about 90 mins. The interviewer had a pre made packet with questions to ask and it was somewhat awkward once you finished answering you just had to wait for them to write a lot. Some questions were specific situation oriented that you could not prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to overcome a customer being unhappy and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in March 2009.

Interview

It consisted of a phone interview to do an initial screening. It then continued to be interviewed on site. The interview would consistent with the K values. The people and culture was very open and welcoming. It is a very positive process. I would highly recommend Kelloggs.