Kellogg Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manufacturing Reliability Site Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

1) I was phone screened by the corporate recruiter which lasted 40 minutes. This was about two weeks after I applied.
    2) I was phone interviewed by the hiring manager two days later which took about 1 hour 45 minutes. He was very professional about the position and connected on a personal level as well. I was impressed at this first contact.
    3) I was asked to do a phone interview with the plant operation director, the hiring manager, and the HR manager. I asked for an on-site interview and was granted one three business days later. I also got a plant tour.
    4) I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you most effectively used your reliability skills.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a specific time when you were instrumental in the direction of a continuous improvement project.   Answer Question
    • What about this position attracts you?   Answer Question
    • Describe your ideal job.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Came into a recruiting event at my local university and then that led to a phone interview and then asked to come in for a second interview at the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview with 2 representatives. They were very nice and asked behavior based questions. I was contacted a couple weeks later and invited to come in for a plant tour. Did the tour with one other applicant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to improvise on a project due to an unexpected obstacle.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (East Lansing, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Talked to them at my college's career fair and then had a 30 minute interview the following day with a recruiter and a senior IT analyst. Most questions were personality based and lightly touched on my computer skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to be creative or innovative to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Spoke with them at my school’s career fair. Got an interview, but due to interning out of state, they thankfully worked with me and i had a phone interview. One of the hardest and most detail oriented interviews Ive ever had.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were put in a position that you had to tell someone above you that they were wrong.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers: wanted to know me as a potential intern and person. Behavioral-based interview. The process itself did not take very long, probably around 40 minutes. Bring a resume because many of the questions will come straight from what they see on it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation. What tools did you use to get out of said situation?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Kelloggs was recruiting at my school (Texas A&M), I submitted my email and then had a face to face interview (still at my school). The interview was extremely informal, not particularly stressful. The main thing that was more difficult was that to gage where I could potential best be placed, he asked me certain technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Two step interview process. Phone screen with recruiter, following by a panel interview where SBO questions were asked. Basic SBO questions were asked at the final panel interview. I had there people present in the room, and two additional employees via video conference. round robin style interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult employee?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

The total interview questions were of the behavioral approach. It lasted for around an hour with questions from my previous experience and projects that I have done in school. Every panel was friendly during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and rest simply task managing abilities.   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Youngstown, OH).

Interview

very informative, and somewhat laid back atmosphere. a power point presentation was used to outline the daily responsibilities. then a series of questions and answers. overall time was 45-60 minutes

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by a phone screening/interview. The next step was a face to face interview (one on one) on site. Received an offer the same day. The longest part of the process was just doing the background check and drug testing because it takes some time to provide and submit the information and it has to be completed within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were challenged in a previous position and how did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question