Kellogg Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Manufacturing Reliability Site Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

1) I was phone screened by the corporate recruiter which lasted 40 minutes. This was about two weeks after I applied.
    2) I was phone interviewed by the hiring manager two days later which took about 1 hour 45 minutes. He was very professional about the position and connected on a personal level as well. I was impressed at this first contact.
    3) I was asked to do a phone interview with the plant operation director, the hiring manager, and the HR manager. I asked for an on-site interview and was granted one three business days later. I also got a plant tour.
    4) I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you most effectively used your reliability skills.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a specific time when you were instrumental in the direction of a continuous improvement project.   Answer Question
    • What about this position attracts you?   Answer Question
    • Describe your ideal job.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round is HR personnel screening that lasted about 20 minutes and all practical behavioral questions. I was told i'm " on the list" for second round with the hiring manager, then after i did 3 follow ups over the 2.5 weeks after the initial interview I was told "oh you were emailed last week but guess you didnt read it, we're going with someone else." To place the blame on the candidate for their lack of follow-up contact is utterly unprofessional and unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions from the HR screening: "tell me about a time when you have difficult stakeholders that you have to convince"   Answer Question

Kellogg Company Response

Jun 22, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Team Member

Thank you for interviewing with Kellogg! We are so sorry that’s how the information was conveyed; it’s definitely not your fault. The fact is, since we have a high volume of candidates in the... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Horsham, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Group interview, I find the situation-based interviews to be more difficult. I was qualified for the role and was an internal candidate however, struggle with answering those types of questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions are situational-based. Tell me about a time when you.....   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers: wanted to know me as a potential intern and person. Behavioral-based interview. The process itself did not take very long, probably around 40 minutes. Bring a resume because many of the questions will come straight from what they see on it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation. What tools did you use to get out of said situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Very expedient

Interview Questions

• What was your worst work experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ball always in co. court

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Online application through reference and immediate email invite for face 1 face interview.
    People are very friendly but they are senior directors of sales and category management.
    They have good work going on.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and standard behavioral questions.
      tell me about yourself
      your profile looks good, what is your goal and why you are applying for this role
      how comfortable you working with the business(sales) team especially senior users   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

The total interview questions were of the behavioral approach. It lasted for around an hour with questions from my previous experience and projects that I have done in school. Every panel was friendly during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and rest simply task managing abilities.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral. Relaxed. Difficult IQ test. Was hired last minute as another intern dropped out. Came into an in person interview. Applied online. Behavioral. Relaxed. Difficult IQ test. Was hired last minute as another intern dropped out. Came into an in person interview. Applied online.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you ran into an issue at work? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Came into a recruiting event at my local university and then that led to a phone interview and then asked to come in for a second interview at the headquarters.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

I applied online, after initial application, it requested that I complete a personality inventory. It was very basic. A few weeks later, I had a phone screening. I was called by a recruiter, in which they had very specific questions to ask. A few weeks after the phone screening, I was called for a follow up phone interview with the person who is over seeing the intern. About a week after the phone interview, I was scheduled for an person interview with the same manager, and two of their colleagues. It was very formal, they also had a list of questions in which they asked. Mostly critical incidents. They had said they use to make interns do a formal presentations, but they have since done away with that. A few days later, the initial recruiter called and extended an offer

Interview Questions

• How does this internship fit in with your professional goals? How is it relevant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer was handsome, and more than I was expecting.

Kellogg Company Response

Apr 10, 2013 – Global Sourcing & Social Media

Congratulations and welcome to the Kellogg team!

Intern Interview

Interview

I went in for an in person behavioral style interview with 3 different interviewers. The questions were very basic behavior style interview questions. Not too difficult if you like that style of interviewing.