Kellogg Company Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I went to a job fair which was posted Facebook.. I had a 20 minute interview asking questions about my background and previous work experience then they stepped out of the room and offered me the position. They followed up with a formal email offer that needed to be accepted before taking a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Hagerstown, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Panel interview. Most questions you were given a situation and asked how you would respond. "Tell me about a time when you..." I was asked to discuss specific experiences or situations. Not vague what would you do, but what did you do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Union, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

takes a very long time to hear from anyone, but they do eventually call very aloof about the job, do not give exact details about what you will be doing in the store, and exact schedule for the week or times of day you will be working

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Phone Interview, Then Face to Face. Very easy process. Was working within a week after the process was completed. Everyone was very professional with whom I interviewed with. I Knew it would be a great place to work as soon as I got done interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Describe you're previous experience that is relevant to this position.   1 Answer

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and lots of questions. Interview lasted one and a half hour. Interview started later than appointment time. The two people interviewing were not on same page as each other and had different views on what position would entail.

Interview Questions

• If I really wanted to do that kind of work and I asked myself why would I have applied for position?   1 Answer
    • Q: They told me they would call back on specific date to say whether you where hired or not. After several emails nothing back from hiring manager.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Buffalo, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview at a store. Phone interview was very basic questions and then was invited to meet a manager in a grocery store and then was shown the store and how the job works.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with an employee conflict.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Received an email, then phone interview. The interview was scheduled via email. You are offered several times and date. A reminder email is sent regarding the interview time and date.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car 2005 or newer. Name a time when you made a difference, be specific.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Harrisburg, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

relatively easy and they make it really casual and laid back the only thing they do not tell you is that the real interview is while they have you on the job site and they watch you work and see how you perform while being asked interviewed

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for part-time work and not full time work-kind of a trick question to see if you are looking for full-time work and give them the impression that you will leave once you find another job   1 Answer

Negotiation

really easy I was called by a district manager and worked at a Giant Food store for about 5 hours and I was given the job after my 5 hours

Anonymous Employee in Herkimer, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Herkimer, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Application is online, interview is on the phone and then you meet with a territory manager .

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Miami, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with district Hiring Manager. Mix of basic behavioral questions and past work experience. Very straight forward. 20-30 minutes. Majority of the time was spent learning more about the company rather than answering questions.