Kellogg Company Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Received email for phone interview. They listed the time, which I assumed was my time and found out it was their time. Rescheduled for following day and lasted about 30 minutes. Was a great interview, asked a few questions about my past jobs and then went over this job. Said I was her top choice and glad we connected. Received a call on the following Sunday to interview in person the following Wednesday at a hotel lobby. Met with 2 gentlemen, the area and district managers. We had a nice chat to start, very relaxing, good eye contact and then they took turns asking me questions from a list they each had. Stumbled on a couple, but they both stated they liked my answers and I did great. Went over the job and duties, pay, benefits, etc. Said they hoped to have a decision by Friday but it was up to HR. I did not receive a call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a leadership role and the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Kansas City, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application, then had a phone interview with HR in Michigan. This was followed by an interview with hiring manager.
    The interview questions were situational based - "Tell me about a time when..." I as able to ask questions afterwards and they answered them fully. We had a good back and forth conversation about the job, territory, hours, etc. Good interview, friendly manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about at time you had to delegate a task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and took a month or so to hear anything got a call for phone screen then a week or so later received a opportunity to interview. Scheduled the interview and said I would hear back in two weeks three weeks later I receveied and emailing stating I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions they send you a sheet telling you exactly how interview is going to go   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Miami, FL).

Interview

first you have a simple phone interview, then they schedule you to go for a panel interview at their office. its the usual situational interview questions. a panel of three reading from a questioner. simple, at times they asked the same question in a different way.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

- the first step is a 15 minute phone interview with a HR rep from Battle Creek, MI
    -next, you will have a panel interview with the DM of the district and possibly the RM. This conversation can be over the phone or in person.
    -Next you will have a sit down with the DM discussing pay, bonus opportunities, and territory details.

Interview Questions

• They will want to know if you are self motivated because this job will not have much micro management and you will be alone 85% of the time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

So I applied for a Retail Sales Rep position in the Dallas, Texas area on April 29, 2015. On May 18th, I received an email stating that I was selected to do a phone interview. The phone interview went well, standard behavioral questions, and an overview of the position. On June 4th I was called an notified that I was selected to do an in person interview in Dallas ( They covered the cost of the trip, since I was flying from out of state) The interview was a panel of 3. They made me feel very comfortable. My interview was on June 11, 2015. They told me it would be about 2 weeks before I hear back from them. I received a phone call on June 15,2015, offering me the position! I start July 6 (:

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to take the leadership role of an assignment or project. What was the final outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a normal non formal interview process that consisted of a two person panel interviewing. The questions were related to the job, and very little room was there for elaboration. The interviewers were reading from a script.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty organized and went fairly quickly. Drove a few hours to get to the interview. It was a panel of three people in senior management and lasted about an hour or so, with each taking turns asking questions in order.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you're most proud of in your life so far?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

It is usually you and two kelloggs people. A district manager and the merchandising manager. They take turns asking prewritten questions. Always the same. Behavioral. Bring several resumes to pass around to panel and something to write with. Ask questions at the end. Like what you would have to do to be an A performer. They rank employees A, B, C. Ask about mileage as they do not pay part timers any mileage and the mileage for full timers is very convoluted and does not fully cover.

Interview Questions

• They ask All behavioral type questions. They have a list and pick one from each catagory. Like ... Tell me a time when you... Just have a bunch of stories to tell. They can be all made up they will never know. Example "Tell me about a time you had to work in a group." It's super easy. Just be prepare with great stories. They feel past history predicts the future so stories should be based on good be ores   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Phone screen, then I met with the manager and two others and then I met a third time with their manager. People were very nice, but I was very nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to complete a project with limited resources. How to you go about doing it?   Answer Question