Kellogg Company Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Sales Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview....then two weeks later I got a one on one interview and a week later i was offered the position

Interview Questions

• describe an experience when.....   1 Answer

the area wasn't right

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Battle Creek, MI) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of only behavioral questions only. Make sure you know about there history and brands. Kellogg is very competitive company so there is a lot of applicants that are going to be the same as you. You want to make sure your presentation stands out and you are making everyone laugh. It might seem very intimidating when your being interviewed but make sure your relaxed and making them feel you want the job. Be aggressive!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you practice your presentation

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 3 person panel interview, where the candidate had to give a "live resume" presentation. Performed VERY well. The interviewer(s) gave a deadline for a decision, and a month later, no response was given. The only thing I didn't like was their accountability in their communications.