Kellogg Company Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated Mar 26, 2017

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Typical job interview with a phone screening and then a meeting with the District Manger and Senior Management. Questions such as "Why would you like to work for Kellogg's?", "What type of experience do you have in sales?" and "Give us a example of when you've been conflicted on solving two different problems at once and what did you do?".

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job with Kellogg's?   1 Answer

Global Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (San Jose, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of Behavioral questions:

1. Give me an instance in which a deadline for a project had changed. What did you do and what was the outcome? Why did the deadline change?

2. Give me an example of a project you had to work on when in a team of individuals? Was the outcome rewarding? Why or why not?

3. Give me an example of a plan or idea you implemented for others to use today? How did you come up with this plan?

4. If I were to ask the group of individuals you worked with about your commitment to the team. What would they say?

5. What do you think your salary should be if hired?

Questions were extremely straightforward.

Interview Questions