Kellogg Company Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kellogg Company Territory Manager Interview Questions

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. Panel interview.

Not difficult but you should prepare and be confident. The interview is based on situation, action, result form. The interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to but they want someone confident with the ability to communicate and sell.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make a quick decision with little to no information.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Was referred to Kellogg's from Management in another area. Got a call from their Talent acquisition person who discussed the job requirements and location. She was very impressed. Said she would contact who I would be interviewed by.The NY Zone Manager called me the next day to set up an interview along with the district manager of that territory.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.

Interview

It was the stupidest interview I've ever done. I had to do a ppt presentation on myself in front of a panel of 3.

Interview Questions

• There are lots of redundant questions. Basically written by a college grad with no real work experience. Most of the questions are not about the job duties. The panel of three are reading off a script. The besat question they asked was: What is the biggest problem you have experienced in your previous job and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They go by scale depending on work experience.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Manassas, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face interview. Location was in Manassas VA. The company has since moved operations to Fredrick MD. Better facility and location to serve the entire Zone.

Interview Questions

• SAR (Situation Action Results)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Greensboro, NC) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and than flew to NC to interview with the district manager and the zone manager. Was offered the job a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a problem you had with a store manager and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

You first have an initial phone interview. It is pretty basic questions. If you pass through the phone interview, someone will call to set up a personal interview. My first interview was one on one. It is a lot of situational/behavior questions. These can be tough, but take your time and answer honestly and efficiently. The questions are mainly about your experiences and sales. About one week later, if you move on, there is another interview with a panel that asks the same type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an emergency deliverable and you had a full plate of tasks. What did you do? How did you manage your time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The job has a set salary and is based mainly on commission and territory size.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Johnson City, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

Received call concerning phone screening...it took about 30 minutes. Received call for face to face interview. It took 1 hour. One interviewer fairly rude.

Interview Questions

• First interviewer asked question concerning sales, and 2nd interviewer did not pay attention then rudely asked was this also not on my resume.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in September 2010.

Interview

Professional face-to-face interview with the district manager and an experienced territory manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome an objection/adversity.   Answer Question