Kellton Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.7

AngularJS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is easy . At first they take one machine test which was so easy and after that they take one technical round ask medium level questions , I answers almost all of question correctly but even after one months of interview they didn't reply yet . Company is good and but they have to clear the candidate for result at last

Interview Questions

• Question is not much difficult the average questions they ask ?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had interview with kellton tech and it's took 2 days. Overall I cleared technical and machine round. After that I had a manager round and He asked about my profile and project. I used English and Hindi both languages for to gave answered. After gave this round I am waiting there for my result. But these guys are unprofessional she called to security guard. Security guard said to me You can leave the day now. HR had no time to meet Candidates on reception. Please value your candidate time.

Angular JS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Highly unprofessional HR .Lost every ethics ,play with candidates .They will just call you without the need . They will agree with every expectations of yours . They will say that we need this position to be filled immediately and once you clear all rounds yippe ... They won't respond to your call or email. Beware of the HR calling for f2f interview from this organization ... Just waste of time.

#FARZI_INTERVIEW.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Kellton conducts interviews only on weekdays. After I reached the venue, filled a form and submitted one photo. In the form, there was a question - If you are expecting more than 20% eCTC, then give a reason. I was surprised to see such a question in the form.

Kellton tech in Noida expects the candidate to be wait for 4-6 hours to complete the interview process. So don’t go there taking half day leave or else you will waste your precious time.

They have 0 knowledge in python so you can easily clear the rounds. I didn’t like the working environment. The working environment is like a college cafeteria. Crowded and Noisy, but spacious :P.

1st round was a machine test in python. I was given a machine with Windows. To my surprise, there was no python installed on the machine. I had to wait for another half an hour as they were arranging another machine with Python.

I was writing a crawler. But suddenly wifi became unavailable not allowing me to debug my code. So I tried not wasting my time and just wrote my code without test. Then HR informed me I am not selected.

Interview Questions

• write a python script to fetch url and images - machine test   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Expecting good interview questions as per JD requirement (requirement for spring and hibernet) only 1 questions from framework. Rest questions for method name which rarely used and full form.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellton Tech.

Interview

There were 3 rounds.
    First round was an online aptitude test. There were simple questions about height and distance, number series,average,profit and loss etc. This round was an elimination round.
    Second round was a subjective test. There were programming questions and some logical questions. This round was a non-elimination round.
    Third round was the PI. There were some questions that were related to the 2nd round and some were related to the resume. Basic concepts of programming.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      If there are n number of teams how many matches will be played in total (every match is an elimination one).   Answer Question

Senior S E Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Not satisfied ,I was answer almost 80% of the interviewer question,but they didn't process for next level.Just irritating. HR must need to call any person for interview with some responsibility also the not sent to any one who is not able to judge the skill of person.

Interview Questions

• Asp.net,MVC,Jquery full,Sql server,Oops   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

BAD. These people are confused about what they can offer to a candidate. In the first call, I had a discussion with the HR about offered CTC and after clearing all rounds, they offered package equal to my current CTC.

HR called me for an interview. Attended a telephonic technical round followed by F2F technical, managerial and negotiation round. Difficulty was average. Negotiator offered me salary equal to my current salary, no extra facilities and reminded me again and again that no Laptop will be provided and weekend & late night work might be required depending on project. Just pathetic.

You should understand the market standards as well as appreciate other people's time. If you can't afford it, don't go for it. Pathetic Kellton. I got rejected just because of the fact I asked for a 30% hike which they didn't agreed to later on though the HR agreed for it.

Interview Questions

• Difference between load() and merge() in Hibernate, Different annotations used in Controllers in Spring framework. They liked Spring Boot very much. How to configure Hibernate with Spring Boot.   Answer Question
    • ArrayList vs LinkedList, Which Collections are synchronized, Why use LinkedList over ArrayList, What is OOPS, Encapsulation, Run-time polymorphism?   1 Answer
    • Request Response flow in Spring framework, Dispatcher Servlet. How does request response works in Spring Boot and how does it differ from Spring MVC?   Answer Question
    • What are you looking for in a Company, what are your expectations from a Manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a Walkin interview only on weekdays , i take the leave from my office to attend it , Goes through 2 technical round , 1 manager round and finally the HR round , These guys will not give you good package , they are expecting that you should work for free for them , All all these round after one week , I wrote the mail regarding the feed back of the interview. these guys have not provided and response then again i wrote another mail regarding feedback agina NO Response, After almost 1 month I again wrote mail , and now i got the feedback that My candidature is on hold.

Dont go to these companies , they will just waste your time , they only give 10-15% of hike while offering you

Interview Questions

• diff between map and set, some basic java question , why you are leaving current organization and all   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was good experience...employees were friendly and they were supportive also..They also made the process look so easy....The hiring process took one day itself where there were 3 rounds comprising of one aptitude round plus 2 technical round.