Kellton Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2018

2.7

Documentation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewed me at the same time they introduced me to the client team. Explained in some detail how the remote work would be done. Work was to start the following Monday a.m. with an all-day meeting. I thought I had been hired. But nobody contacted me or showed up! Have no idea what was going on. No apologies or explanation from the company.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

11 am to 4 pm interview process but did not face interview because company has not time to take your interview in this company. if you reach in company early in the morning at 10 am exactly then you can select in this company.else if you are late in this company then you will not get selected.

Interview Questions

• only wait for F2F interview in side company and there wan not face any interview , There was immediate hiring and company email candidates 1 day ago at 5 pm and schedule for interview in next day after that i reach in company off campus at 11:30 after that Hr one by one schedule all candidates schedule interview process .There was only 15 candidates in interviews at different profiles where Android developers only 8 where as all candidates finished interview process at 2 pm still i was waiting for f2f but there was not any interviewer comes to take my interview . i told hr at many times but she told me again and again 10 min wait then 10 min wait but still there was not any interview process .... till 3:15 pm i wait from 11:30 to 3:15 pm but there is not any Interviewer comes to take interview. so Responsibility of Hr very bad here in this company. as also there in side company no buddy reply hr if she is saying to any one for the interview ......   1 Answer
    • If you did not have interviewer then why you send mail to those guys who are searching job , if you can not process for interview then you should not do this way .   1 Answer

Interview

Interview held in our college campus.
    They basically asked questions on anything what you mentioned in your resume.
    Their are three rounds
    1. Written objective aptitude test (little codeing, quantitative and mostly Testing questions)
    2. PI- basic Testing questions
    3. Hr- simple Java, testing and my SQL questions, because i mentioned these three technologies.

Senior Drupal Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed in Gurgaon office, spent almost my full day there with 3 rounds. After that I was told I am selected and they would consult there VP for my package discussion and will call me after 2 days. Never heard back from them, even dropped mail and they told they are not getting time to get approval from higher management. They are a CMMI5 company only on papers but the way they handle there hiring process even startups stand by there words. Pathetic experience. What would have happened if I resign after there confirmation and never got offer from there side as well.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellton Tech.

Interview

Interview process consists of a case study and detailed question answer round. Interviewer made me comfortable and asked questions related to my current project as well. Interviewer was looking for the practical knowledge and emphasis was more on practical scenarios with multiple options provided by him.

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Overall, it was a very good experience. I had two rounds of Technical interview. First round went for approx half an hour. Second round also went for half an hour. First round went with questions from HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery, etc. All the questions were in depth. Both the interviewers were very cool and the questions were served very delicately. There was no hurry or just theoritical questions. Also, they explained for wrong answers and gave proper clarifications. The questions were to test the deep knowledge and work experience not just theoritical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, JavaScript ES6, Jquery, Angular   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

There are 2 rounds one with the Managing Director and then with the team head.
    Both the rounds are Face 2 Face on the same day. They are on time and the 1st MD Round went for 10-15 min and then Team head 20 min.

Interview Questions

• Major part of the questions are related to my Previous experience as i was interviewed for the same position.
      But the MD's questions are very good and attitude based questions.   1 Answer

AngularJS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is easy . At first they take one machine test which was so easy and after that they take one technical round ask medium level questions , I answers almost all of question correctly but even after one months of interview they didn't reply yet . Company is good and but they have to clear the candidate for result at last

Interview Questions

• Question is not much difficult the average questions they ask ?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had interview with kellton tech and it's took 2 days. Overall I cleared technical and machine round. After that I had a manager round and He asked about my profile and project. I used English and Hindi both languages for to gave answered. After gave this round I am waiting there for my result. But these guys are unprofessional she called to security guard. Security guard said to me You can leave the day now. HR had no time to meet Candidates on reception. Please value your candidate time.

Angular JS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellton Tech (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Highly unprofessional HR .Lost every ethics ,play with candidates .They will just call you without the need . They will agree with every expectations of yours . They will say that we need this position to be filled immediately and once you clear all rounds yippe ... They won't respond to your call or email. Beware of the HR calling for f2f interview from this organization ... Just waste of time.

#FARZI_INTERVIEW.