Kelly Chat Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Chat Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Kelly

2.0

Chat Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly in October 2019.

Interview

I applied 1 week, was given my assessment and typing test the same week and my interview was scheduled the following week. My interview went very well. The person that interviewed me was a few minutes late, but she called to let me know that it would be a slight delay. Once the interview start, she had a VERY pleasant attitude. She was very friendly and patient with me whenever I stumbled over my words or seemed nervous. I

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelly (Charlotte, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

online video interview with a one on one interviewer where questions were asked about personality. It was asked if you use an Android or iOS device and be able to direct the interviewer as a customer to troubleshoot an issue in their phone

Interview Questions

• explain how to direct a customer somewhere in their phone   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kelly (Jackson, MS) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview consisted of a video chat online, the person wanted to see a 360 view of the room I was in to see if it met their guidelines for where you will be working.

Chat Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly in July 2018.

Interview

I received a typing test and then was invited to choose an interview date and time. I applied on July 10th, received the invite on July 12th, and couldn’t find an interview until July 23rd due to their popularity. I kept checking close to or after midnight and finally found a few empty slots. My interview was conducted via webcam and microphone. I was asked why I want to switch jobs since I already work from home and the answer was simple. Then we performed mock scenarios that demonstrated my Apple tech support abilities. I was told that I was tentatively hired pending background checks, but I knew I had the job at that point.

Interview Questions

• You already work from home so why do you want to switch employers?   1 Answer
    • Pretend I’m a customer who needs help rearranging the icons on my iPhone. How would you help me move them?   Answer Question
    • The icons are wiggling right now. How do I make that stop?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Home, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly (Forest Home, AL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a short there back of emails, a video interview, and some regular forms being filled, such as the I-9 form, and the privacy forms. Overall it was a good interview process.