Kelly Chat Tech Support Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Kelly

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
Kelly
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy the recruiter was so nice. It was a second attempt to the interview because my first one my internet on my laptop said it was poor and my phone kept freezing so we had to reschedule ( it was said it was common for that) so I did it on my iPad and went smoothly. Getting an interview was the hard part, no slots are never available. So I caught on and saw that they open up all slots a day in advance at 12 AM EST so you have to go to the Eastern tab if you live in a different time zone to get a slot. So we first started by giving her a 360 of the room I was working in so make sure you clean up and door is shut. Then showed her my ID if it is not the address you are working in have a piece of mail with your name on it and address. Then she asked about my job history and what interested me in the job position then I did a role play and she asked me how to connect to Bluetooth speaker ( I’ll post the questions and answers below) then she went into the job details and pay rate and gave me a choice of what schedule to work and when the class was starting and then proceeded to tell me she wants to move forward with me. If they inform you they will get back to you and don’t go over job details and when training starts it’s more like they won’t move forward but i was super excited. That same day about 4 hours later I got an email to fill out an e application then the next day an I-9. They are really quick with things and the recruiters are so polite , professional and response quickly.

Interview Questions
  • Role play: my son got ahold of my phone and now I don’t know where my camera app is he put it in some type of folder and I don’t want the folder can you help me.
    1 Answer
  • Walk me through the steps to connect to a Bluetooth speaker
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email