Kelly Paper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Paper Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Paper

Class A Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Paper (Industry, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Great company to start driving for if you have little to no experience and in some cases drivers have obtained their class A license with the help of Kelly Paper.

Interview Questions

• As with any new or future employer the road test could be a deal breaker with nerves playing a big part.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Paper (San Diego, CA) in July 2007.

Interview

Back then when I got on board the company had a vision of expansion, now it has decided to work a lot with less people, all thanks to corporate globalization.
    The interview went smoothly. I needed a full time job and I got it. Before all that I had to go to a few places so they can check my background, also to check the phisical and finally after two weeks I got to work, starting at 9 dlls the hour. With all the process I thought I was getting hired by the CIA.
    So far the company is doing ok but they killed any over time and it has affected all floor employees.

Interview Questions

• none, I guess for the salary I was going to receive they just ask me simple questions of my life.   Answer Question