Kelly Services Apple At Home Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews are setup in 15 minute increments. The interviewer called me on FaceTime and talked to me about things on my resume and having a quiet place to work and customer service experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

The process went very smoothly. I applied online through Monster.com. submitted my resume and answered all the questions. A day or 2 later I was invited to schedule a phone interview. I wasn't able to because there were no slots available. About 2 days later I was invited to schedule a Skype interview. I scheduled for a few days out. Skype interview went well and I was offered a job at the end of the interview pending completion of i9 and background check. I completed the i9 but am still waiting for my background check to be completed. It's been about 2.5 weeks since the day I first applied.

For Skype interview make sure you're dressed appropriately for an interview! Have your i.d with you, and be in your work space free from noise and clutter.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Portland, ME) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy and had a very nice interviewer, basic questions. Had a lot of questions and he answered them all very well. No complaints, they move through the process pretty quickly. Found the job on Flexjobs.com. This website is full of telecommute jobs. Very Helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of good customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

Video interview that was horrible. The lady was barely audible and talked so fast from a script that I could barely keep up. I had to ask a few questions twice and she still talked so quickly I just tried to wing it and bombed.
    Had to disconnect due to the video issues and reconnect, so video was better but still the questions and less than 10 sec to respond were a bit unexpected.
    They didn't send me an offer I think because I'm on medical disability and told her I had no clue how many days of work I anticipated taking off. Medical disability is on the top of my resume, which she read from about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic techy stuff - what's wifi, ram, instagram. Since it was for apple, they asked what I liked about apple products and then mac issues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

You Skype or FaceTime at a designated time and are asked to describe something in great detail (making tacos or putting on makeup were the two examples given to me).

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Southaven, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

the hiring process and interview was easy just talked about basketball for 30 mins. that was it and it is that simple but keeping the job there is hard because they make it hard for you.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite sport   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Newport News, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

- received email about Skype interview
    - Picked from a list open times
    - Skype interview with a technical recruiter lasted for about 20 mins
    - Asked questions about entries on resume
    - waited a day to receive offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous employer and job duties?
      Tell me about a time you had to give someone bad news?
      How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Montgomery, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Took a typing test, skill test, and a listening and answering test for mock phone calls for the application process. Received a call a few days later for interview via phone. First interview was easy with basic questions regarding knowledge of PC/Mac etc. A couple of days later got second interview and answered questions about different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Very simple process. I found the position online and applied. Then went into the office and was signed on with Apple within two days. I only interviewed with a Kelly recruiter, not with an Apple recutier.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a career.   1 Answer

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2012.

Interview

1 After online application and resume submittal at Kelly's site.
    2 Get call to schedule first interview
    3 Pass interview then
    4 Receive an email from the Onboarding department containing an electronic application
    5 Receive an email from Onboarding who will provide you with contact information for you local Kelly Branch
    6 Background Check
    7 Call your local Kelly Branch and schedule an appointment to complete paperwork
    8 Arrive at your appointment and complete your I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification
    9 Once you have completed the check list, please be patient. You will be contacted once your background screens are completed.
    10 Offer extended upon positive background check
    11 Accept offer

Interview Questions

• Standard "describe a time when you showed great customer service", "how would you troubleshoot a printer not working", etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. It is what it is.