Kelly Services Applecare Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applecare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Charleston, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was great. Very relaxed. Not a lot of explanation as to what they were potentially hiring you for. Once I was approved for the position, I was told the company I'd be working with. Not only speaking on phone but also performed tasks on the computer as you would as a payphone support advisor.

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Applecare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Richmond, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

I first applied by sending them my résumé. 2 days later I received an email to schedule a phone interview. I had the interview scheduled for the next day. Questions were pretty easy customer service scenario questions. I didn't get asked any technical questions which was surprising. That same day I received their official application and background check form which I completed and sent to them the next day. 2 days later I received a call telling me to come in and fill out my I-9 forms tomorrow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It's either you take it or decline offer.