Kelly Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Consultant Interview Questions

2.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and pointless, they are only a payrolling service. They called me after the company already interviewed me and made the offer. They just called to verify basic information and send over lots of forms to sign, drug test and background check information. Interview was a formality.

Interview Questions

• When can you start and what questions do you have   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Glendale, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

The process entailed submitting a written application along with providing personal information for a background check and drug screening. It was a one on one meeting with a hiring recruiter to discuss and assess potential assignment opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions pertained to skill sets at previous employers.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

6-7 rounds of Face to Face interview were conducted. Interview was pretty easy and i felt comfortable with the people who interviewed.
    It happened over 7-10 days totally, just met different team members and they grilled me about my preferences and discussed about work culture.

Interview Questions

• General background, questions to check whether i will be compatible with the team   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very easy process, just looks smart and talk smart that all they look for. Different industry experience, who has serviced different clients and various domains, They might check how good your are in naukri and other tools, if you can handle pressure

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 round of interview. First was casual HR round. Second round with Manager and 3rd round with Branch manager.
    Very easy questions asked about Recruitment and your previous experience in recruitment.
    Also asked about 5 qualities of me professionally and personally.
    Also asked about what do you know about the company.
    Why you want to work with Kelly Services

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

i applied through an Online posting(Job Portals). i was called by the Manager for a Walk-In Interview. They took 3 Rounds, one with Hiring Manager and other Branch Manager and Lastly the HR who did the salary discussions. The process took 2 days. and the Offer was rolled out within a week post sharing documents.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience do you have in recruitment? What clients have you handled? What all levels have you done sourcing/ headhunting for? Name all the positions that u have closed? Name your First position with lowest ticket size and the highest billing amount resp. etc. Deatiled interview repetition by all 3 managers. Who are the major players in staffing industry, Name top 5 ? etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR doesn't really allow you to negotiate but you can by being persistent! Negotiation works more in BD or Sales role, less in Staffing / Operations.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelly Services (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

Negotiation

not satisfactory!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2011.

Interview

Slow HR offering process

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current job and join this company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2010.

Interview

My previous company PTC Inc wanted a contractor to do some work for them. Since I already have the experience , they offered me to work for them on contracting basis. Through Kelly Services which is the agency, I work for PTC as my client.