Kelly Services Contract Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

very brief, focused mostly on passing conflicts. Contract attorney interviews are not typical interviews. They just want to ensure that you are capable of completing a project and working a certain number of hours. They are not looking for long term employees.

Interview Questions

• Prior employers? where are you barred? experience with document review platforms?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume based on a job posting from my law school's website. Within a few days, I was contacted to come in for an interview at the Kelly Law Registry office in Troy. My interviewer was one of the project coordinators for the upcoming project, so she knew what she was looking for. She looked over my resume and asked some basic questions about it. She wanted to know what document review programs I had used before and she wanted to know about my science/engineering background since this was a patent related job. She essentially hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question, and this was not really hard at all, was to talk about my experience level with the various types of software used in the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation