Kelly Services Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Contractor Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lansing, MI).

Interview

You went in to take a typical administrative test. It was simple. Once done, they said you would hear from them once a position was available. You will need to stay on top of them, they have a lot of employees.

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a supply chain position. I received a call the next day and had a small phone interview. After-which I was sent some testing information. The tests comprised of Typing Speed and Accuracy, a word section and an excel section. Then another test dealing with shipping and another dealing with warehousing. I received a call the next day and was told i passed all the sections and was scheduled for an interview. I got there and filled out a bunch of paperwork then had a face-to-face interview. The lady was very nice and just asked me general questions about past experiences with work. I was hired there and then

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2013.

Interview

Very cludgy; no one knew how to get the process going smoothly. I felt like I was drving the whole thing, including the job offer (when I already knew from an inside source I had been offered the position, it took them nearly a week to offer it to me directly).

Interview Questions

• The interview wasn't difficult; the scheduling of subsequent events was very inefficient.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ridiculous!