Kelly Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Pittston, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

She asked questions about what i was looking for job wise,my pay expectations and what field i like most to work in. We sat across from each other and i gave her a copy of my updated resume and she went over application to submit it to company,she stated that if she gets a call from them then she would call me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly I applied with them and they took like 2 days to get to me and ask me to go in for an interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to solve a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview then you will get one more phone interview and then offer you the job. Interview is simple and straight foward questions nothing special or hard. Its just basic questions talking about you and your expericens from your previous jobs. Also talk about how to handle a upset customer and talk about how you would sell something.

Interview Questions

• what jobs have you done
      what do you do with a angry customer
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I didn't apply, they found my resume on a career builder.com and they called me, asked if I was interested in a temporary position, my years experience, what programs I've worked with, and told me the salary. They set up an interview with the hiring manager and called the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with referrals?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy questions reviewing my experience and what I was looking for in a job.Was then called into the office for a 1 on with Julie. She went over the assignment, the job duties and asked if this would be a match. I then had to perform a Microsoft office exam and typing test.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Only required one interview. The questions were behavioral questions and they also asked about previous job history. The recruiter was very friendly and very patient with providing time to think about the given questions.Overall, very easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Watertown, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Video process it was great we talked about my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have experience and providinf great serving Video process it was great we talked about my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have experience and providinf great servingVideo process it was great we talked about my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have experience and providinf great serving

Interview Questions

• EnoughVideo process it was great we talked about my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have Video process it was great we talked aboutVideo process it was great we talked about my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have experienceVideo process it was great we talked about my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have experience and providinf great serving and providinf great serving my past and what I can do well for the company and how I have experience and providinf great servingexperience and providinf great serving   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty quick and simple, you don't have to go in anywhere as the position is work from home. They do a phone interview and if you pass, they get you started with paperwork immediately

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You set up an interview time after completing the online application for the Apple project. Once they call you they will ask the basic questions such as recall a time you dealt with a difficult customer. My sister informed me that her interview involved questions related to using programs such as MS OFFICE applications.

Interview Questions

The hours offers were not feasible to me seeing as I have a family.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a personal in-office appointment within 1-2 days. Reviewed resume, discussed qualifications and employment options, including advanced technical options. Took customer service aptitude tests. No technical positions available, some searching tips were offered. Accepted customer service position, started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• General work experience and history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.