Kelly Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.2

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Remote, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

The Process was fairly easy and fast from start to finish. I did a on camera interview with the hiring agent and was offered the job immediately the paperwork process was a bit unorganized and that’s why I moved on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Florence, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application, then answer about 20 scenario-based questions. It was very, very easy. I applied using a Samsung tablet and uploaded my resume by attatching a file from Drive in my Google account.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process wasn't long. We communicated via email and I had to schedule a video interview. The rep was nice and friendly, but I was nervous, so I blew it. I would recommend you stay calm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an irate customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • Give a step by step example on how to do something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Pittston, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

She asked questions about what i was looking for job wise,my pay expectations and what field i like most to work in. We sat across from each other and i gave her a copy of my updated resume and she went over application to submit it to company,she stated that if she gets a call from them then she would call me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went very smoothly I applied with them and they took like 2 days to get to me and ask me to go in for an interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to solve a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Fayetteville, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview then you will get one more phone interview and then offer you the job. Interview is simple and straight foward questions nothing special or hard. Its just basic questions talking about you and your expericens from your previous jobs. Also talk about how to handle a upset customer and talk about how you would sell something.

Interview Questions

• what jobs have you done
      what do you do with a angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the phone and large amount of paperwork to fill out. There was also soft skills as well as technical testing. Some of the testing were not even related to job I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make a career change?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I didn't apply, they found my resume on a career builder.com and they called me, asked if I was interested in a temporary position, my years experience, what programs I've worked with, and told me the salary. They set up an interview with the hiring manager and called the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with referrals?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Very easy questions reviewing my experience and what I was looking for in a job.Was then called into the office for a 1 on with Julie. She went over the assignment, the job duties and asked if this would be a match. I then had to perform a Microsoft office exam and typing test.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Only required one interview. The questions were behavioral questions and they also asked about previous job history. The recruiter was very friendly and very patient with providing time to think about the given questions.Overall, very easy interview.