Kelly Services Data Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Data Entry Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2016.

Interview

It's an amazing experience. The people are real. The acceptance is outstanding. You feel as if you let the team down but they reassure you that they are still willing to help. They help strengthen your mind along with bringing out the best qualities. They are understanding & able to walk you through what you feel is your last chance. Empowerment is not a big thing I had that's one thing I was able to aquire while working with them. The people skills. I honestly loved everything about this place that made you feel as your home with family!

Interview Questions

• if I was serious about the commitment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy, they didn't ask many question and it wasn't long at all. I think they care about your personality more so your skills because they already have that info from your resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Columbia, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

There were 30 other candidates going after the position I didn't stand a chance.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2010.

Interview

There really was no interview back in 2010. The office was swamped with people. There was a testing of my Excel and Word knowledge, and a typing test. I recall some brief questions, like what kind of work are you looking for, which was clerical, and that the office was unbelievably swamped with needy job seekers. I specified on my minimum wage requirement that I wanted to earn $10/hr, and the recruiter called me a month later and offered me a $9.00/hr job, which I thought was really quite interesting, because why ask what my minimum requirements are, if you're just going to ignore my minimum requirements? I took the job, which lasted two years and resulted in a layoff, because I needed the work.

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Livonia, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was at a bank. Position was in data entry. It was a very nice building. Offices were full of cubicles. The interview was brief. The interviewer talked endlessly. I had a few comments about my previous skills in data entry (accuracy and speed). I couldn't think of anything else of value to add. Then the interviewer talked, and talked, and talked.....