Kelly Services Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I was very short. It mainly consisted of the computer/software testing that I had to do. I had to do a test on Word and Excel and had to take a timed typing test.

Interview Questions

• How many years of administrative experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Northfield, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. I met with the Kelly recruiter at a job fair, which went well. A few weeks later when a position became open, I interviewed with the company manager I would be supporting. That also went well and I got the assignment. Began work after the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle communication with difficult managers?   2 Answers

Negotiation

not too much as I was offered one of the highest hourly rates at the time.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Very systematic way of conducting interviews at each level. Freedom to express your views about your compensations, carrier aspirations and goals. Warm welcome and great support until you settle down at work.

Negotiation

Very simple and easy. Focus on your strengths and you don't need to negotiate.

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Initially sent them my resume to look for a job as an Exec. assistant... after I emailed someone called me within an hour. I interviewed the following day. Interview questions included why an executive assistant, what am i looking for exactly, what do i hope to accomplish..

Interview Questions

• Scenario question such as "what would you do in this situation"   Answer Question