Kelly Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was very informal. Interviewed with manager and supervisor of department. They just asked me to go over my resume verbally. Then asked me shy I would be a good fit for the position and with Kelly Services. Asked me what my greatest weakness was. Then I was offered the position the next day by the human resources manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Skillman, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

Did a phone interview with the temp agency. A week or so later I was called to an in person interview on the Skillman campus. Arrived at Skillman, interviewed with my direct report 1:1 for about an hour which was a pretty positive experience, discussed my background and skills and how well I'd fit the position.

After that I interviewed with the manager at the time for about 30mins 1:1 which was pretty similar. Not a very tense or tough interview, pretty relaxed. I don't think they were expecting much since I am only a temp. About 2weeks after I interviewed I got a call back extending an offer to me which I accepted. Note that I only got the offer because their lead candidate failed a background check.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from other candidates with more experience and accolades than yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. I am a temp so I was not able to negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2007.

Interview

Kelly Services called me after seeing my resume on a career site for a position with Microsoft as a contract employee. After a phone screenings with Kelly Services I was passed along 3 different job descriptions and asked for my preference. Later I had phone interviews with 2 hiring managers. Then I went to MSFT campus for 2, 1:1 interviews (consecutive, with different managers). I was given a response within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about dealing with a co-worker who was not being responsive to your requests?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In my initial phone screening I was asked my salary target, I was given what I asked for. I probably should have gone higher, but had not done any previous research about the range. I thought I was paid fairly, but probably could have gotten more.