Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2018

2.2

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was sent to an interview by Kelly and was interviewed on the day the entire department was moving to another building. Within 5 minutes it became apparent that they were looking for a copy editor and not a technical writer. Shortest interview on record.

Interview Questions

• Can you please show me a copy of some of your work.   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Saginaw, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted within 5 business days. They asked what my availability was, and how far I was willing to travel in order to find the best placement for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2018.

Interview

I completed the online assessment, about an hour later i received an email about setting up the video interview (the times were only for that day). During the interview they have to verify your identity (Have your ID ready). She went over my resume and asked questions about it. She asked different tech support scenarios and had me respond as if i was on the job. She went over training details and pay

Interview Questions

• My son added some apps to my phone and moved my camera icon, how to i move it back and get rid of those apps.   Answer Question
    • My WiFi won’t connect, can you help me?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelly Services (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very unprofessional! The recruiter first told me I would be a great fit and asked for the latest copy of my resume. Sent the latest revision of my resume to the recruiter and then never heard back. Isn't there supposedly a dire shortage of software developers? Or is this "shortage" talk just a sham to get more H-1B workers from overseas?

Interview Questions

• Various questions about C#, SQL Server, and Visual Studio.   Answer Question

Interview

Very easy to get the position, no obstacles, was laid off from company using their services. Had inside network reference requesting that I become a certified pump consultant representing the company I was laid off from.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Asked about my strengths, weakness, handling pressure, working individual as well as team environment. Capable of coaching others. Willing to learn. Other activities. Interest in roles. Specialization. Multi tasking, subject knowledge. Simulation knowledge

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Sacramento, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Kept waiting 20 min past appointment time, despite being asked to arrive 15 min early. I was told I'd get a f/u call to set an interview with the manager. Never happened. No response to my inquiry about f/u.

Interview Questions

• Was I interested in another position? A manager would contact me.   1 Answer

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Once you submit and application the next step is a typing test if you pass that they will send you a link that has different scenarios . If the questions are answered correctly the next step is scheduling and interview due to high demand keep logging in until a time is available

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would help a customer who is having trouble deleting and application off of there phone   Answer Question

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neillsville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Neillsville, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

made a phone call and rec a reply by email with info on get a online app to apply.was unable to fill out online app so called back for in person interview,next day i had a interview

Interview Questions

• what was you last job and why you no longer work there   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Miramar, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview went really smoothly with my recruiter. She made me feel very comfortable. She was polite, and I love the fact that it was a WOC. The interview lasted about 15-20 mins. The best part about Glass Door, is that I review all the interview questions from this site, and nailed the interview. Every question she asked, I was prepared to answer.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't asked in a particular order.
      1. Explain what great customer service is.
      2. Why do you want to work at home?
      3. What made me decide to work for their company?
      4. How have you dealt with an irate customer?
      5. How have I went above and beyond for a customer in the past?
      6. How would you help a customer who couldn't open a movie on Itunes?
      7. Do I own Apple products? If not how open am I to learning new devices?   1 Answer