Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.2

Test Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply online, next day got an email for setting an interview date. The interview was just a written test. Got a confirmation email after 4-5 days with the start day.

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

After the initial application process, you skype with a representative. After, you submit paperwork and submit to a background check. Once everything clears, it's a matter of receiving a formal offer and getting placed in a class. I didn't get into the first class, but was able to get into the next one. Overall, the process from application to training was about a month.

Interview Questions

• Why is working at home ideal to you and your situation?   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Friendly, professional, relaxed. I had many questions that were answered directly after I had been interviewed. Ms. Roberts was very encouraging and solution driven. I appreciate most how she provided information on the position requirements.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage a classroom of middle school students after recess?   Answer Question

Chat Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorktown, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Yorktown, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The process took about a week to complete. I applied online and then received an email to do a typing/grammar test. I checked every day, multiple times a day for interview time slots. I scheduled a Video interview for 7/20/17. The interviewer was so nice and friendly. They went over the job description, pay, training dates and black out dates. Then I was asked some pretty simple questions. At the end of the interview I asked what the next steps were. They informed me that I'd hear something in 24-48 hours. I was pretty discouraged since years ago, they offered me a position immediately after the interview. But alas, I received an email today for eregistration before I even received a formal offer.

Employee Advisor Interview

Interview

I did a test which included four parts, listening to the demands of customers/supervisor and testing general computer literacy and grammars. And then, I was appointed to an on-site interview which I haven't done it yet.

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

very brief, focused mostly on passing conflicts. Contract attorney interviews are not typical interviews. They just want to ensure that you are capable of completing a project and working a certain number of hours. They are not looking for long term employees.

Interview Questions

• Prior employers? where are you barred? experience with document review platforms?   Answer Question

placer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Called company and less than an hour I received a reply. It took less than 20 minutes . Emailed me the application which has to be done before krafts tour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Florence, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application, then answer about 20 scenario-based questions. It was very, very easy. I applied using a Samsung tablet and uploaded my resume by attatching a file from Drive in my Google account.

Home Based Tech Support Agent Apple Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I had applied for the position on a Sunday at the end of the application I got a message saying due to high volume application there are no open interview appointments available at this time log in daily to check to see if there are any open ones, I logged in twice a day to see if there were any availibility for 5 days straight , a few times I was prompt to reapply because the shift that was available when I did the application was no longer available and I kept getting the same message to check for interview appointment daily, the following Friday I logged in and I was prompt to pick an interview appointment, I picked a Tuesday, I received two emailed the first one was a reminder of my interview date and time, the second one had instructions during the interview I need to be in the room that I will be working in and it also gave me instructions to what app I can download for the interview or what browser can be use for the video interview and it also said I will receive another email within 24 hours of my interview time with the interview link. I never received the link, but I still prepared myself for the interview of course, my interview was at 12:30 I received a phone call from a nice lady at 12:35 saying she tried to call me on the APP, but couldn't reach me, I told her I never received the interview link, she said she will sent it again, she sent to me within seconds, we connected to the app but for some odd reason she couldn't hear me, but I heard her fine. She sat there and watch me trying to figure it out and trying to fix the audio issue, honestly I think it was a test and then she asked me to uninstall and reinstall the app of which I did and it work. She explained the job description, the hours and training she had me take down a lot of dates of where the company would not allow time off. The interview lasted about 42 minutes. She asked basic interviews questions and she had me walk her through my normal day at my current technical support role at a call center.

Interview Questions

• How to delete a file permanently from a computer? How to launch an application without clicking on it?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2017.

Interview

I applied in May and finally scheduled interview end of June. Interviewer asked behavioral questions and asked to see work space. They explained the job requirements and we discussed scheduling. The interviewer was outgoing and very nice. I was hired on the spot.