Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kelly Services

2.2

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2018.

Interview

Online live Webcam interview with hiring agent. She asked basic scripted questions about experience, home office requirements, position description, equipment needed and provided, pay rates, etc. Dress is business casual as stated in their interview link email. They want to see the room you plan to work from on camera. A lot of online paperwork, but can be completed within 30 minutes or so. Not clear on whether I was offered the position for sure, or if I will be attending another interview of some sort.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were unable to console or calm an irate customer and how you handled the situation.   3 Answers
    • Have you ever worked from home before?   4 Answers
    • What is one of your biggest challenges in your current or previous position?   2 Answers
    • Are you comfortable meeting 100% attendance requirements throughout training for at least 3 weeks?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume based on a job posting from my law school's website. Within a few days, I was contacted to come in for an interview at the Kelly Law Registry office in Troy. My interviewer was one of the project coordinators for the upcoming project, so she knew what she was looking for. She looked over my resume and asked some basic questions about it. She wanted to know what document review programs I had used before and she wanted to know about my science/engineering background since this was a patent related job. She essentially hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question, and this was not really hard at all, was to talk about my experience level with the various types of software used in the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

very brief, focused mostly on passing conflicts. Contract attorney interviews are not typical interviews. They just want to ensure that you are capable of completing a project and working a certain number of hours. They are not looking for long term employees.

Interview Questions

• Prior employers? where are you barred? experience with document review platforms?   Answer Question

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

My Kelly recruiter was very professional and helpful. We had a phone interview. Then I had an in-person interview with two onsite team leads. They were also very professional and it was a positive experience.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with Syaffing recruiter and manager. Discussed my skillsets and experience. Learned about the client and details of the job description and the hiring lanager. Also did a mock interview prior to going to interview.

Contract Worker Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Great interview over the phone the interviewer was very personable and up front about the opportunity. Good communication with emails and phone calls. The phone interviews last for about an hour and went by very fast and left me feeling positive about the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How would I enhance the company I would interview for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a supply chain position. I received a call the next day and had a small phone interview. After-which I was sent some testing information. The tests comprised of Typing Speed and Accuracy, a word section and an excel section. Then another test dealing with shipping and another dealing with warehousing. I received a call the next day and was told i passed all the sections and was scheduled for an interview. I got there and filled out a bunch of paperwork then had a face-to-face interview. The lady was very nice and just asked me general questions about past experiences with work. I was hired there and then

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2013.

Interview

Very cludgy; no one knew how to get the process going smoothly. I felt like I was drving the whole thing, including the job offer (when I already knew from an inside source I had been offered the position, it took them nearly a week to offer it to me directly).

Interview Questions

• The interview wasn't difficult; the scheduling of subsequent events was very inefficient.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ridiculous!

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lansing, MI).

Interview

You went in to take a typical administrative test. It was simple. Once done, they said you would hear from them once a position was available. You will need to stay on top of them, they have a lot of employees.

Paraprofessional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

The initial meeting was basic behavioral questions. You're told more about the position. At the end of the meeting you're emailed a training course which has to be passed in order to on board.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student tried to hug you?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Murray, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

When you go online and fill out their application, you are called to come into their office location and fill out paperwork and do a computer assessment, such as typing skills, knowledge, etc. It's very easy to become a part of Kelly Services