Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2018

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Essex, MD).

Interview

The interview process is totally virtual since this is a work from home position. All the paperwork and the interview are done online and signed electronically. As long as you are able to follow directions it is a pretty simple process. Also they are available to help walk you through any the steps you may have trouble with.

Interview Questions

• If a customer were to call in with a technical issue that you don’t have the answer to how would you handle the situation ?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked from home before ?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

It was really quick. What would you do questions. There were also some basic troubleshoot questions. If you don't know the answer be confident in finding it. Overall it was a really laid back interview. Got offered the job on the spot. Things moved pretty quick.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Avondale, AZ).

Interview

quick, professional interview. Jacobi Banks knows how to conduct interviews in order to ensure you are ultimately the right fit for an assignment. overall experience, great interview. GREAT company to work with.

Data Entry Interview

Interview

Kelly expedited my application to assist me in getting hired. All of the reps were friendly and seemed to want to bring me on board. Kelly Svcs. kept me informed about clients' responses.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (San Diego, CA).

Interview

it is really short and smooth everything you would expect in an interview. I was hired by someone over the phone that was in another state. She asked my skills and abilities and wanted to know how presentable you are. If you can speak clearly and effectively

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Montgomery, AL) in June 2018.

Interview

I completed a online application on Sun 10th of June 2018. I got an email inviting me to schedule an interview 4 hours (or less) later. There was 22 slots for an interview for the next day monday 11th. I picked 9:15am. Get an email confirmation within 5 mins. the email did not have a link for the video interview included so I figured it would be a phone interview although it stated it would be a video interview. That morning I got an email with the link for the interview. I arrived 20 mins early. The interview arrived on time. I guess the interview worked in a call center as well because I could see 2 other reps behind her and it looked as if they were also conducting interviews. The interview was pretty easy. She asked technical questions (about 2) and behavioral questions (about 3). Between the interview question she informed me of the pay, job description, and benefits. I could tell she was already considering hiring me because she did not really focus on my answers after I explained I have done this work for a previous vendor twice before. He last word were congratulation and she wanted me to complete the next portion of the hiring process. She sent me an email to complete the background check. After a day I got another email to complete my I-9. I am currently trying to get that completed so i will provide any updates as I seem fit. Hope this helps :)

Technology Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Virginia Beach, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

The whole video interview is about 20 mins. I answered professionally. The interviewer said it is really good definitely. She tells me about the training part, the salary, and how to return facilities. etc. I'm IT major, and I have 3 years of customer service experience. It perfectly matches their requirement. But 2 days later, they said I'm sorry. We can't continue with you. Hope your job searching well. blabla. It's ... Funny. I know the reason. During the video interview. On my smartphone. I can't see the interviewer. The interviewer can see me. It means my camera is open. I don't know hers. Maybe sometimes my head not perfectly on her screen.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

I filled out this application on the company’s site. (You will never get a response if you just leave your resume through Indeed). I received an email that asked me to upload an image of a valid ID and then to select a interview time slot (Choose wisely, you can only reschedule your interview once every 6 months.) I scheduled my interview and received an email to confirm this.

On the day of the interview, I received a video interview link 15 minutes before the interview was suppose to start. You can use a desktop, laptop, or phone, I used my desktop. We started the interview with more info about the job. I showed them my office and explained the setup. I showed her ID and the interview began. There were basic questions and tech questions. During the interview, I was offered the job, contingent on the results of my background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you walk a contact through moving an app to the Home Screen, deleting other apps, and deleting a folder? (Mock customer simulation)   Answer Question
    • How would to pair a new Bluetooth speaker to an iPhone?   Answer Question
    • How would you password-protect purchases from the App Store? (Mock Customer simulation)   Answer Question
    • How would you update your device?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

It was a video interview. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel very relaxed. I thought I was prepared, but realized I wasn't as prepared as I thought. I can't wait to start!

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Salem, OR) in May 2018.

Interview

Originally applied online on May 3rd, 2018. Got an email the very next day inviting me to upload a copy of my ID and schedule a video interview. When I clicked the link to schedule an interview, it took me to a site with multiple time slots. I tried clicking on each time slot and an error message appeared that said, "That time slot is already taken." I emailed KConboarding and they said to check back in a couple hours and new slots will be available. I checked back later that night and found a slot open for 05-07-18 at 2:15 PM. Approximately 6 hours before the interview, I received an email with instructions on how to proceed with the interview. I downloaded the app that is available for iPhone and Android devices as directed. I tidied my room, took a shower, shaved, and put some dress clothes on. About 15 minutes prior to the interview, I logged into the app and waited. The interviewer showed up on the screen on time and had me give her a 360° tour of my room. She described the position in more detail and asked if I was still interested. She then asked me about my technical experience and Apple experience. She then asked some very simple tech questions (see below). The interviewer then ran through a quick, super simple role play scenario with me. After this, she then gave me some schedule options and told me the pay rate would be $13 an hour. She also mentioned not to get phone service until I receive a formal offer. A few minutes after the interview, I received a background check request. The next day, 05-08-18, I received an email requesting an i9 verification. This requires you to find a person who would act as an agent that isn't a family member or friend, that would be willing to electronically sign a document stating that they verified your identity. I've found my agent, just waiting for KellyConnect to send me the link to complete the i9 process. I'll keep you posted about additional steps to the formal offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some troubleshooting steps you would take to help a customer connect their iPhone to WiFi when all their other devices connect just fine?   1 Answer
    • Role Play: My son got ahold of my iPhone and installed a bunch of apps. He put all those apps into a folder along with my camera app. How do I get my camera app back onto my homescreen and delete the folder and apps that he downloaded?   Answer Question
    • How do I connect my iPhone to my new BlueTooth speakers?   Answer Question
    • Do you have open availability, and are you able to work full-time hours as well as optional overtime?   Answer Question
    • Will anybody be present in the room you plan on working out of?   Answer Question