Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2018

2.2

Contract Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume based on a job posting from my law school's website. Within a few days, I was contacted to come in for an interview at the Kelly Law Registry office in Troy. My interviewer was one of the project coordinators for the upcoming project, so she knew what she was looking for. She looked over my resume and asked some basic questions about it. She wanted to know what document review programs I had used before and she wanted to know about my science/engineering background since this was a patent related job. She essentially hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question, and this was not really hard at all, was to talk about my experience level with the various types of software used in the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

very brief, focused mostly on passing conflicts. Contract attorney interviews are not typical interviews. They just want to ensure that you are capable of completing a project and working a certain number of hours. They are not looking for long term employees.

Interview Questions

• Prior employers? where are you barred? experience with document review platforms?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with Syaffing recruiter and manager. Discussed my skillsets and experience. Learned about the client and details of the job description and the hiring lanager. Also did a mock interview prior to going to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online for a supply chain position. I received a call the next day and had a small phone interview. After-which I was sent some testing information. The tests comprised of Typing Speed and Accuracy, a word section and an excel section. Then another test dealing with shipping and another dealing with warehousing. I received a call the next day and was told i passed all the sections and was scheduled for an interview. I got there and filled out a bunch of paperwork then had a face-to-face interview. The lady was very nice and just asked me general questions about past experiences with work. I was hired there and then

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your last job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2013.

Interview

Very cludgy; no one knew how to get the process going smoothly. I felt like I was drving the whole thing, including the job offer (when I already knew from an inside source I had been offered the position, it took them nearly a week to offer it to me directly).

Interview Questions

• The interview wasn't difficult; the scheduling of subsequent events was very inefficient.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ridiculous!

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lansing, MI).

Interview

You went in to take a typical administrative test. It was simple. Once done, they said you would hear from them once a position was available. You will need to stay on top of them, they have a lot of employees.

Paraprofessional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

The initial meeting was basic behavioral questions. You're told more about the position. At the end of the meeting you're emailed a training course which has to be passed in order to on board.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student tried to hug you?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Murray, UT) in January 2014.

Interview

When you go online and fill out their application, you are called to come into their office location and fill out paperwork and do a computer assessment, such as typing skills, knowledge, etc. It's very easy to become a part of Kelly Services

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Parkersburg, WV) in July 2012.

Interview

Lengthy. Had nothing to do with position that I was applying for. I presented them with my resume' and she asked if it was current. I was then tested on my computer skills, grammar, etc. A neighbor had told me about the job so I just basically had to do the process to get the job. They could not find anyone else to fill the position. Interviewer was very unorganized.

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2009.

Interview

Referred by friend, person asked me to sell him software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None