Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

2.2

633 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Asked about my strengths, weakness, handling pressure, working individual as well as team environment. Capable of coaching others. Willing to learn. Other activities. Interest in roles. Specialization. Multi tasking, subject knowledge. Simulation knowledge

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview. Then a face to face interview. They asked me very basic interview question like my past experiences over the phone. During the face to face interview they asked me a bit of technical questions as well. But the questions were very basic. They were questions about database in the face to face interview process. They really focused on what my future aspirations were.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I Applied on line and received call from the Agency 15 mins later regarding the position. I had a 20 min phone interview standard questions and reviewing my resume. I received a 30 min phone interview from the company same day. Several behavioral Interview Questions. Practice, practice, practice.

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? Describe How you would handled an irate customer. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a company policy.   1 Answer

Interview

The hiring and interview process was exciting and positive. The HR team kept me informed every step of the way, as I proceeded to apply for what could have been the dream of the century job for me.

Interview Questions

• Discussed the beginning salary - it was acceptable, but quickly was able to advance to better pay.   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to schedule an in person interview. I was only available for the following week but dates were available the next day. It was very easy once I was there. Bring all of the stuff you need in a folder and they will love you.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lincoln, NE) in November 2017.

Interview

Went to the location and was met by 2 managers. They explained the position to me. It was not what had been explained to me by Rebecca at Kelly services. This position was for a call center clerk.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had ever worked in a call center?   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kelly Services (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was well planned and organized interview. Welcomed well and interview went really well. Interviewer asked relavant questions about my exp. I too explained alot my interest and my prior exp details. On the whole, it was a nice interview exp with Kelly Services.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Columbia, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

They asked you about any previous you had and some general child care scenarios and questions. Word of advice look over the training before going in for they ask some policy specific questions that are covered in the training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you arrive to a classroom and there are no lesson plans?   Answer Question

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was friendly and straight to the point. If you want to get a job with Kelly Services, for a remote position, be prepared to perform on the spot and role play your skills. There is no sliding by on just proclaiming your expertise, it will be put to the test.

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Gary, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later was asked to do an initial interview via video recording. Then I was asked to do a typing test (I only type about 30-35 words per minute so I was nervous). It was fairly straightforward. Never heard if I passed I just randomly checked of I could schedule an interview and saw that I could and chose a time for the next day. Interview was about 15 minutes long. Once I answered a few questions she offered me the job on the spot , told me the pay and details of upcoming training class.