Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.2

Supervisor Interview

Interview

It was pretty quick and easy. I would recommend writing down a few instances where you looked good and a few where you learned something to be prepared. They are behavioral questions so not a big deal at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I was very short. It mainly consisted of the computer/software testing that I had to do. I had to do a test on Word and Excel and had to take a timed typing test.

Interview Questions

• How many years of administrative experience do you have?   1 Answer

Admin Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

5 Star interview questionnaire format. Situation. Task. Action. Result.
    Behaviour and technical questions which you then answer based on the STAR format. It is important to structure your answers accordingly. Google STAR interview for examples.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you made a mistake. How did you handle it and what were the results.   Answer Question

Work At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Pembroke Pines, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took approximately four days . After completing the initial application online , I was invited to take an assessment . There was no scheduled interview dates avail at the time . I received an email on the fourth day and final day which provided several time slots to set up an interview . I was nervous as this was my first video interview , but it went pretty well . Lasted approx 35 mins . Three hours later I received a conditional offer and asked to complete my paperwork so that they are able to start background checks etc . My training starts May 1.

Interview Questions

• In details , explain step by step something that is complex.   Answer Question

Chat Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2017.

Interview

A cumbersome, infuriating, and disorganized process from start to finish. Recruiters are unhelpful and dismissive. After applying and passing their personality assessment, you're sent a skill assessment on typing and grammar. Once the assessments are complete and you've passed, you're sent an option to pick a date/time for a remote interview from home. I managed to complete everything, pass, and pick an interview day. Per an automated email after setting the appointment I was to receive a link to access the remote room to interview in 24 hours prior to the interview (which was today), but it never came. Instead I was sent an email stating I had not taken the skills assessment when in fact I did, passed, and was waiting to interview. The only way to be offered an interview is to pass each phase of their profiling and assessments so why I was being asked to again take the writing and grammar assessments was concerning. I replied stating as such and I was sent the exact same generic email back saying I had to wait for a link to take the assessments because I hadn't. I sent back proof: my unique ID number for the skills assessment, a screenshot, and the link that takes you to the end page of the assessment stating it was complete. This time, the recruiter CANCELLED MY INTERVIEW as I "had not taken the skills assessment." I again replied, asking to have the recruiter call me and provided my number as I was completely taken aback at how my situation was being handled. Rather than a phone call I again was given the same copy/paste response. Later in the day I received an automated email reminder that my interview was the next day, but there was no link for the remote meeting room and never heard back from anyone.

I am infuriated at the complete lack of competence in Kelly Connect and as a former Kelly Services employee. Don't waste your time with this company, they'll give you the runaround and make you jump through hoops and treat you like you're nothing but expendable.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

2 Interviewers who were very kind and professional. Interview lasted about 45 min. Behavioral interview and traditional interview combination. Interviewers made me feel at ease. I came prepared with the hiring companies historical and present info. They were very impressed.

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Greenville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

In the interview I was ask the type of person l am, my job history, why do l feel this job is for me, my last job and reasons for leaving. I was then told the job requirements of the job and the items l would need to perform that job.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest strength   1 Answer

Work @ Home Tier I Tech Support (Apple) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole hiring process took a little over a week with orientation starting a month later after the interview. I applied online, passed the assessment, received a typing test, scheduled an interview time, Had a video interview with the recruiter who went over work history, and asked to explain anything that has a procedure to him. Received a call 3min after my interview with an offer. Did the background check, no drug test, sent proof of internet and phone, had orientation, received Mac and other equip. 3 weeks of training. 3 weeks of transitioning. Then you are on the floor. The whole process is pretty smooth. Been doing it for 6 months. My advice is to do Chat if you do not like taking calls.

Interview Questions

• Explain something with a procedure as if I know nothing about it.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Confusing and Disappointing - Recruiter felt I was well suited for the position, but never followed up with me after the initial call. I followed up two days later, but was told the recruiter was busy. Either way, qualified or not communication is key, and it was sorely lacking here. It was clear they had never interviewed for a technical position before. Have a plan and learn the key components before calling potential candidates. Job hunting is hard enough don't make it harder.

Interview Questions

• The question was not even Germain to anything I would do.   Answer Question

Interview

If you have experience working from home, this is a great job. Interview went smooth and they asked typical interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they went through policy. It was only one interview and they sent me a offer a week later. Interviewer asked techinal questions as well.