Kelly Services Data Entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Data Entry Interview Questions

2.7

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2016.

Interview

It's an amazing experience. The people are real. The acceptance is outstanding. You feel as if you let the team down but they reassure you that they are still willing to help. They help strengthen your mind along with bringing out the best qualities. They are understanding & able to walk you through what you feel is your last chance. Empowerment is not a big thing I had that's one thing I was able to aquire while working with them. The people skills. I honestly loved everything about this place that made you feel as your home with family!

Interview Questions

• if I was serious about the commitment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy, they didn't ask many question and it wasn't long at all. I think they care about your personality more so your skills because they already have that info from your resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Direct email to recruiter for the position, then he responded in kind with an email and a FLOOD of phone calls. They do not mess around; it is very go-go-go. Once we got on the phone, asked a bit about me, but nothing difficult like why I was applying for the position, what circumstances brought me there, etc. It was simple and clean, and then I was asked for an extremely current resume. After phone/email consultation, in person to discuss more little details like consent to background check. Boom, done.

Interview Questions

• To expand upon my experience, especially as it related to the particular temp job.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I initially had a quick phone interview with a recruiter. I was asked about my past employment and skills. I was sent a skills test via email. Once she received my test results, an interview and drug test was scheduled for the next day. The environment was really relaxed and the branch was locate inside of the customers building, so it was nice to see where I would be working right off. I was surprised that the interview was going to be conducted out in the open on the office sofa. She went over my resume and asked me about each job listed, education, and my employment gap. The interview was over within 15 minutes. I got to meet with my soon to be boss and even got a tour of my department area.

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consist of a e-mail to let you know you have been choose for a telephone interview. The telephone interview is more like a pre-screen interview. They go over the position available, They ask you a few questions regarding your resume. If they think you are a good fit them they will schedule a face to face interview with Kelly's Services which is the next process. Final process if you pass the process for Kelly they schedule an interview with the Client Company looking for help. If you pass with the Client Company you will then be a contractor through Kelly Services working for the Client Company on a Trial base period.

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you?
      Tell me some of you strengths and weakness.
      Why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Columbia, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

There were 30 other candidates going after the position I didn't stand a chance.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2010.

Interview

There really was no interview back in 2010. The office was swamped with people. There was a testing of my Excel and Word knowledge, and a typing test. I recall some brief questions, like what kind of work are you looking for, which was clerical, and that the office was unbelievably swamped with needy job seekers. I specified on my minimum wage requirement that I wanted to earn $10/hr, and the recruiter called me a month later and offered me a $9.00/hr job, which I thought was really quite interesting, because why ask what my minimum requirements are, if you're just going to ignore my minimum requirements? I took the job, which lasted two years and resulted in a layoff, because I needed the work.

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Livonia, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was at a bank. Position was in data entry. It was a very nice building. Offices were full of cubicles. The interview was brief. The interviewer talked endlessly. I had a few comments about my previous skills in data entry (accuracy and speed). I couldn't think of anything else of value to add. Then the interviewer talked, and talked, and talked.....

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2012.

Interview

Long process. Recruiting officials do not have good communication with the applicants. After acing both interviews. They offered me a position, i accepted. Due to internal communication errors i never got the contract to sign and start working. So i lost it.

Again, they took long with the papers, and i got called back for another company.