Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

2.2

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

3 interviews over 2 months. Interviewed by different people. After getting a conditional offer, there was a background check as well as a waiting for the next new hire class to start

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelly Services (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy and fast i enjoyed the conversation with the person that interviewed me she was very friendly and educated she made me feel extremely comfortable

Interview Questions

• What type of skills do I have and can I handle working under pressure?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I Applied on line and received call from the Agency 15 mins later regarding the position. I had a 20 min phone interview standard questions and reviewing my resume. I received a 30 min phone interview from the company same day. Several behavioral Interview Questions. Practice, practice, practice.

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? Describe How you would handled an irate customer. Tell me about a time you disagreed with a company policy.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2017.

Interview

When you apply, you receive an email to schedule the interview yourself. If there is nothing available, you have to keep checking back to schedule a spot..... Over a week after checking constantly, finally was able to schedule... The interview is done by video. The link is provided in your email. The first attempt at the interview, I had technical problems. The interviewer says the video and audio were lagging really bad on her end, although only saw a slight lag in the video and could here perfectly fine. The interviewer was not dressed professional at all, she seemed to be sitting in the middle of a busy call center floor with lots of people walking around in the background. She seemed as thought she didn't really want to be there and as if she was just a rep they pulled off the phones and asked to interview someone... she suggested using the tech support chat and re-scheduling the interview( the chat will only recommend closing all other applications and rebooting modem, no actual troubleshooting)....... Once re-scheduled, the second interviewer was a lot more professional in appearance and attitude. She was in a smaller area, with only a few other reps around. Appeared to be a smaller room and not a call center floor. She was very nice and although I was nervous, she was easy to talk to. At the beginning of the interview, she asked for a picture id (1st interviewer never attempted that). We started and she said she had a lag in video so we stopped video sharing and continued without it until she needed it again. She asked to see the area that I'd be working from, so be prepared to show them a complete circle of the whole room. Once done, she said, she would go over the notes and everything with her team and they'd contact by phone or email with 24-48 hours. (I assumed this meant I didnt get it bc many people say they are hired on the spot).

Interview Questions

Interview

The hiring and interview process was exciting and positive. The HR team kept me informed every step of the way, as I proceeded to apply for what could have been the dream of the century job for me.

Interview Questions

• Discussed the beginning salary - it was acceptable, but quickly was able to advance to better pay.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2017.

Interview

Apply online, take a typing test and wait for them to send a link to the interview website, then schedule an interview. After that, go through the interview and wait for an email with a conditional job offer, fill out background check and tax form information, then formal job offer and training dates.

Interview Questions

• Describe the steps of how to do something, it can be anything such as how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.   1 Answer

Production Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was quick and straight forward. Organized well enough to quickly start working. Did not ask very much, very broad and quick and straight to the point. Was pleased with how quickly i started working

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in the job.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Applied online, got a call to come in for an interview. Had to go downtown for two separate in person interviews. One with manager and one with Director on another day. Process took 2 weeks even with an internal referral.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very standard, how many REQs are you used to working on at one time?, Turn around time on filling roles...etc...   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was asked to schedule an in person interview. I was only available for the following week but dates were available the next day. It was very easy once I was there. Bring all of the stuff you need in a folder and they will love you.

Recruiting Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Morrisville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

called on the phone and interviewed the same day. The interview was one on one and about 25 minutes long, not very in depth. They get you with the pay and fast onboarding but the environment will have you looking for a new job within a week.