Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.2

Tech Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional and precise here they want good customer service people.This company so far has shown responsibility for making their employees are well educated and also offers other opportunities.Kelly services seems to pride it self on making sure that the employee is comfortable before performance is allowed .it took a 2-3 week hiring process everything was done via onlinne. Skype interview, information gathering strictly online. The process went through fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Please share step by step on any instructions you may know how to do, but describe it me step by step as a how to?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Interview

After an initial effort to setup the interview I came to realize I was going to get interviewed by another company not stated in the initial job description. After raising this fact, was left without any presentation/information regarding this client.

Later, after agreeing on a time slot no one ever called back.

(That said, Kelly Services were always flexible in the attempt to find a suitable time for the initial phone interview)

Interview Questions

Interview

If you have experience working from home, this is a great job. Interview went smooth and they asked typical interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they went through policy. It was only one interview and they sent me a offer a week later. Interviewer asked techinal questions as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Confusing and Disappointing - Recruiter felt I was well suited for the position, but never followed up with me after the initial call. I followed up two days later, but was told the recruiter was busy. Either way, qualified or not communication is key, and it was sorely lacking here. It was clear they had never interviewed for a technical position before. Have a plan and learn the key components before calling potential candidates. Job hunting is hard enough don't make it harder.

Interview Questions

• The question was not even Germain to anything I would do.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 people for mostly behavioral based interview sessions. As I got approved by each individual, I was then moved to the next round. branch mgr, sales mgr, territory mgr

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakleigh (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Oakleigh (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later I got a call back for an interview that day. They showed me the work they neeed doing and emailed me a copy of it. I fixed a few problem once i got home and emailed it back.. they then called me asked me to start next day. I started the next day.

Expiditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I didn't apply for the job at all. I had a friend refer me and the recruiter lady called me. Her name was Courteney, she was very kind. When I went in for the interview she led me to her office and she proceeded to ask me multiple questions. She's not the most personable person in the world so prepare to keep the conversation going. Have some questions for her as well. It'll really show her that you want the job. just as about the company or about the job itself and how it is.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2016.

Interview

Over the phone, fairly quick and easy. They asked quite a bit of information just to make sure that I was qualified to do the job. They needed my transcript, Resume, Recommendation letters and a few more things, however after they received all of those things, the interview process became very easy.

Interview Questions

• Do I plan on becoming a teacher, and what grades i felt comfortable substituting for?   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Rock Hill, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Very straight and to the point. Questions were related to the job without the questions that are awkward and probing. Challenging questions were reasonable. The staff was kind and willing to help. The job was explained in detail with things to help in certain situations.

General Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Sanford, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

When you go to apply for a job at Kelly Services You are welcomed and asked to fill the application and other documents out, you might undergo a text to see if you are handy with both of your hands, than you will be sent to an Dr. Office which they have business with to undergo a drug test before hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked before as assembler, packer , in mass-production   1 Answer