Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.2

Membership Auditor II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Columbia, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online for an administrative assistant position and within 4 days a recruiter from out-of-state contacted me. She asked me what type of work I was looking for and then she suggested these two positions. I was forwarded the job descriptions for both positions and decided which one better suited my skill set.

Practice Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through a brief job posting on Craigslist. The recruiter replied within 24 hours. We set up a phone interview where we discussed my work history. She seemed genuinely curious and affirmed my qualifications. After I finished talking she told me where the position would be (University of Colorado Hospital). I was ecstatic! She had an interview set up with me, and the contacts at the school, the next day. I was offered a position shortly after the interview that day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most recent experience?
      How did you end up in healthcare, given your college degree?
      What are you looking to do?
      Are you OK with part-time or contract work?
      1 Answer

Chat Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2017.

Interview

A cumbersome, infuriating, and disorganized process from start to finish. Recruiters are unhelpful and dismissive. After applying and passing their personality assessment, you're sent a skill assessment on typing and grammar. Once the assessments are complete and you've passed, you're sent an option to pick a date/time for a remote interview from home. I managed to complete everything, pass, and pick an interview day. Per an automated email after setting the appointment I was to receive a link to access the remote room to interview in 24 hours prior to the interview (which was today), but it never came. Instead I was sent an email stating I had not taken the skills assessment when in fact I did, passed, and was waiting to interview. The only way to be offered an interview is to pass each phase of their profiling and assessments so why I was being asked to again take the writing and grammar assessments was concerning. I replied stating as such and I was sent the exact same generic email back saying I had to wait for a link to take the assessments because I hadn't. I sent back proof: my unique ID number for the skills assessment, a screenshot, and the link that takes you to the end page of the assessment stating it was complete. This time, the recruiter CANCELLED MY INTERVIEW as I "had not taken the skills assessment." I again replied, asking to have the recruiter call me and provided my number as I was completely taken aback at how my situation was being handled. Rather than a phone call I again was given the same copy/paste response. Later in the day I received an automated email reminder that my interview was the next day, but there was no link for the remote meeting room and never heard back from anyone.

I am infuriated at the complete lack of competence in Kelly Connect and as a former Kelly Services employee. Don't waste your time with this company, they'll give you the runaround and make you jump through hoops and treat you like you're nothing but expendable.

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews are setup in 15 minute increments. The interviewer called me on FaceTime and talked to me about things on my resume and having a quiet place to work and customer service experience.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

2 Interviewers who were very kind and professional. Interview lasted about 45 min. Behavioral interview and traditional interview combination. Interviewers made me feel at ease. I came prepared with the hiring companies historical and present info. They were very impressed.

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Greenville, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

In the interview I was ask the type of person l am, my job history, why do l feel this job is for me, my last job and reasons for leaving. I was then told the job requirements of the job and the items l would need to perform that job.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest strength   1 Answer

Work @ Home Tier I Tech Support (Apple) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The whole hiring process took a little over a week with orientation starting a month later after the interview. I applied online, passed the assessment, received a typing test, scheduled an interview time, Had a video interview with the recruiter who went over work history, and asked to explain anything that has a procedure to him. Received a call 3min after my interview with an offer. Did the background check, no drug test, sent proof of internet and phone, had orientation, received Mac and other equip. 3 weeks of training. 3 weeks of transitioning. Then you are on the floor. The whole process is pretty smooth. Been doing it for 6 months. My advice is to do Chat if you do not like taking calls.

Interview Questions

• Explain something with a procedure as if I know nothing about it.   1 Answer

Recruiter/Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It started very fast. Initially, I was asked about my previous work and how I succeeded.
    Everything later went smoothly. The recruiters were amazing and very knowledgeable. The culture was fascinating as well.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Collegeville, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from one of the hiring manager, reviewed the resume and set up an interview in person. No follow up , the hr manager didn't reply to my emails.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

draw circles, draw lines, simple math, draw more circles, simple math, You can see on my resume that I have a Masters, BS Math, AAs Degree, BA Media/and Communications