Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.2

Production Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Morristown, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Fill out paperwork and watch a video over what's to be done. Made sure all the paperwork was correct, took a quiz over the video went through the factory and they showed us where we'd be working.

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was really smooth but the after process was a mess. I did not hear anything regarding this position and my recruiter did not return my emails. It was very unprofessional.

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Springfield, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

You complete an online application. They contact you for a phone interview. Speak with contact who does a phone screening. Set a date for interview. You then provide appropriate documents if hired.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelly Services (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy and fast i enjoyed the conversation with the person that interviewed me she was very friendly and educated she made me feel extremely comfortable

Interview Questions

• What type of skills do I have and can I handle working under pressure?   1 Answer

Test Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply online, next day got an email for setting an interview date. The interview was just a written test. Got a confirmation email after 4-5 days with the start day.

Work At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

After the initial application process, you skype with a representative. After, you submit paperwork and submit to a background check. Once everything clears, it's a matter of receiving a formal offer and getting placed in a class. I didn't get into the first class, but was able to get into the next one. Overall, the process from application to training was about a month.

Interview Questions

• Why is working at home ideal to you and your situation?   Answer Question

Chat Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorktown, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Yorktown, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

The process took about a week to complete. I applied online and then received an email to do a typing/grammar test. I checked every day, multiple times a day for interview time slots. I scheduled a Video interview for 7/20/17. The interviewer was so nice and friendly. They went over the job description, pay, training dates and black out dates. Then I was asked some pretty simple questions. At the end of the interview I asked what the next steps were. They informed me that I'd hear something in 24-48 hours. I was pretty discouraged since years ago, they offered me a position immediately after the interview. But alas, I received an email today for eregistration before I even received a formal offer.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Friendly, professional, relaxed. I had many questions that were answered directly after I had been interviewed. Ms. Roberts was very encouraging and solution driven. I appreciate most how she provided information on the position requirements.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage a classroom of middle school students after recess?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly quick. Applied for the position online. Then took an assessment at the end of the application. The following week I was scheduled for an video interview. It went greatly. I was very comfortable. I was excited to be hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Does you have any experience technical support experience?   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

The advertisement sounded good, talked with Kelly services initially who said my qualifications matched the job they were promoting very well. Then the employer called for the interview. They require you to work at another business in another State First, for up to a year or more before you would be allowed to work for them in another State. Kelly services Advertised for a Tech job with Max experience, But I was interviewed for an Engineering job with Minimum Expertise, by someone who had Never done the job at all. No wonder they need so many people. The Pro's, most of them, criticize these people (engineers) every year, September through November as to how completely out of touch they, there manuals and procedures are.

Interview Questions

• He inferred that Load on a switch comes from that switch, and the switch creates the load. When Load on a switch comes from the component. Completely ignoring the fact that the circuit has at least 3 switches and multiple connectors that change the load capability every few inches or feet. Only a book learned Rookie would fall for.   Answer Question