Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.2

Financial Account Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2017.

Interview

I applied school job website and it took them almost 2 months to call me that they would like to interview me. I did a 30 minutes phone interview based on my resume, the interviewer was just okay. A week later, I was informed that I got an in-person interview. First of all, the in-person interviewers were horrible. It was a guy and a lady. The lady seemed like she did not want to be here and her questions were basic and did seem like listening to what I said but kept checking the clock on the wall. The guy was okay and seemed like he was little bit distracted by the lady's behavior. When I was done with the interview and the lady rushed to finish it even without asking me if I had any question. I had to put myself out to say I had some questions and she seemed annoyed by it. After everything was done, the guy shook my hand but the lady simple greeted me and got out of the room when the guy offered me to walk to the entrance. They never informed me what was going on and left it as it is. The worst interview that I EVERY had in my life. Some part of me is glad that I did not hear anything from them. I would not want to work with those people daily bases. (They were the head of the account team)

Sanitation Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Downey, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

there is no interview, its direct hire just walk around of plant, they ask if the job is a fit for us, they really work with you, just drug screen, and hired

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Confusing and Disappointing - Recruiter felt I was well suited for the position, but never followed up with me after the initial call. I followed up two days later, but was told the recruiter was busy. Either way, qualified or not communication is key, and it was sorely lacking here. It was clear they had never interviewed for a technical position before. Have a plan and learn the key components before calling potential candidates. Job hunting is hard enough don't make it harder.

Interview Questions

• The question was not even Germain to anything I would do.   Answer Question

Interview

If you have experience working from home, this is a great job. Interview went smooth and they asked typical interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they went through policy. It was only one interview and they sent me a offer a week later. Interviewer asked techinal questions as well.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you went above and beyond?   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview was straight forward with the client. First time with the Kelly Recruitor and then client interview for about an hour. Two employees from the client side. Got the offer within a day. Then Kelly had to do the background check and drug test, which took a while of about 2 weeks to start.

Interview Questions

• General questions as to how to support the client on various projects .More on Excel, Word, Powerpoint, usage of Database, coordination, support various projects as needed, personality to get along with people.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2017.

Interview

Apply Online, Setup Video Interview, Interview over Webcam (required) for about an Hour - showing off your workstation, go over details in job description and verify all questions asked throughout the application (land line required, quiet space to work, room to use company provided Mac Book Pro), at the end of the interview the interviewer explained the next steps for the hiring process and to keep an eye out on email(s) that further explained the next steps and when training would begin.

Interview Questions

• Explain how to do something - Step By Step (can explain instructions for anything, doesn't have to be tech/job related).   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Carrollton, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Everything is done online. They send you a list of questions via email and you respond and send right back. The process is pretty long but the questions all pertain to how you are with children.

Production Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Pre interview friendly and to the point very nice people. I did not qualify for position but they recommended me for another I am awaiting eregistration Most of my process has been on computer and through Zip recruitment and I am
     happy to say they are fast friendly and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Do you have problems with 4 am start time   1 Answer

Tier I Technical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Kelly services work from home website. After the initial application I was invited to take the online assessment. Afterward, I was invited to schedule an interview via FaceTime or Skype. However, there were no slots; I waited a week or so until one was available. My interview was a few days later. I received the phone call about 5 minutes later than scheduled. The interview went great! The lady calmed my nerves and we had casual conversation. At the end I was unofficially offered the job contingent on passing the background check. About a week and some change later I received a phone call saying I passed the background check, but training was full. I was told I could start on the 30th rather than the 15th. Of course, this still wasn't an official employment offer, so I was nervous. On January 20th I was called to be offered official employment. That call was followed by an email with training dates and being asked to provide proof of phone and internet service. ALL equipment is given to you to use.

Interview Questions

• 1. If I were visiting your city, what fun things would you advise me to do?
      2. Brief me on your customer service experience.
      3. How would you handle an irate customer?
      4. What does customer service mean to you?
      5. Walk me through how to delete a word document from a computer.
      6. Walk me through how to download instagram.
      7. Walk me through how to reconnect my internet to my phone.
      Etc.   1 Answer

Apple Care Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Gilbert, WV).

Interview

Interviewed through Skype with one interviewer. He asked about my work experience and my technical skills. Also asked what was one of the things I did that went above and beyond in my previous jobs. Process was less than half an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you instruct someone to copy and paste on a computer with detailed instructions.   Answer Question