Kelly Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.2

CustomerSupport Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Portland, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

The people are human being and not a product on the market. One day before interview I received several calls and message requesting me about the interview, after that, nothing, no answer, no message, no feedback, no respect for others, no professional ethic. They are the worst

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen and called in the next day. The overall experience of the interview went very quickly. I was scheduled a phone screen once I had the phone screen which took about 30 minutes I was scheduled on the phone after passing the phone screen for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with another team member
      THey asked me why was I interested in the position?
      They asked me why should I be picked for the position?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (New York, NY).

Interview

This position was in Operations for the KHC Division of KSI. My interview was conducted by the Branch Administrator, in person. The interview was scheduled over the phone by branch staff and lasted less than 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• He inquired as to which systems I was familiar with regard to operations within a business setting.   1 Answer

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very easy. I was asked basic customer service questions and trouble shooting questions. I was asked to present my ID at the beginning of the interview and also to be in the space I would work from. The interviewer was very kind. I was offered the position at the end and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain to someone that has never used an iPhone the process to download Instagram.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume/application via KellyConnect & received an email to take the grammar & typing test. I had quite a lot going on applying for jobs, so I didnt realize who that particular email was from & it sat in my inbox a few days. They then began calling & leaving me voicemails to take the tests as soon as possible & to email them as soon as I had. I completed that & was immediately contacted the next morning, told I passed(I would've liked to have known my scores but wasnt given that info) & scheduled my Facetime interview for later that evening even though the person who called attempted to schedule me for 2hrs later. I needed time to gather myself though. While they told me I'd need my resume, the guy who interviewed me never requested it. He asked for my ID and also that I pan my computer around so he could view my work environment(boy was I happy I talked myself into cleaning up a little because WHOA lol!) After that we began the interview which he rushed, yawned, & sighed through. Even so, I remained upbeat & answered all his questions very effortlessly. This was by far the fastest/easiest interview I've ever had. He concluded by telling me I was hired and went over when orientation, etc would begin. I see some people saying they had more than one interview like a phone screen or something but I didnt have to endure all of that. I've gotten 2 jobs in 2 days working from home & both were the most painless interview experiences I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite browser & why?   1 Answer
    • How would you instruct a new customer to open applications without having to go through a long process?   1 Answer
    • If a customer was having trouble getting their internet to connect to their computer what steps would you suggest they take?   Answer Question
    • If a customer was having trouble getting their iPhone/iPad to connect to their speakers, what steps would you suggest they take?   Answer Question
    • How would you explain copying & pasting to a new Apple customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Even though I was asked if I had any additional questions after the interview, we didn't discuss pay. He didn't tell me on his own & in my experience this is a topic your employer should initiate. He informed me that I'd receive further correspondence from them after completing my paperwork where I'll give them 1 more chance to bring it up & if not I'll have to. I hear it's not negotiable but I hope thats not the case.

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Meet all the stakeholders in consultants team I one day, including one direct line mangers and head of team. 4 back-to-back interviews, a bit tiring in the end. Most questions are focusing on motivations and capability to take stress.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave inHouse HR position and join recruiting firm?   Answer Question

Apple Chat Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Upon applying online, I received an email, spoke with a recruiter on the phone, and then did a FaceTime interview to verify that I had the appropriate work-from-home space. After submitting paperwork, which includes verifying the internet connection speed and landline, I then received several emails with training dates and requirements.

Interview Questions

• How would you instruct a customer to delete an app?   1 Answer

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmyra, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Palmyra, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who offered me an interview with a Kelly Services Representative. She wanted to know description of responsibilities of my last couple of positions. Also inquired about my extended absense from the working-world. Was friendly and easy to talk to. I was offered to continue on and interview with 2 people from the company (BlueCross/BlueShield) but they specifically wanted a full-time employee and I am looking for part-time work while I'm finishing school, therefore I respectfully declined.

Interview Questions

The job was not a fit. I am looking for an entry level part-time HR position; this was for a full-time call center representative.

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Plantation, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very professional and pleasant. They made me feel at home and not nervous. I would recommend my family or friends to them in the future. And I look forward to working with them again.

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2016.

Interview

It's an amazing experience. The people are real. The acceptance is outstanding. You feel as if you let the team down but they reassure you that they are still willing to help. They help strengthen your mind along with bringing out the best qualities. They are understanding & able to walk you through what you feel is your last chance. Empowerment is not a big thing I had that's one thing I was able to aquire while working with them. The people skills. I honestly loved everything about this place that made you feel as your home with family!

Interview Questions

• if I was serious about the commitment.   1 Answer