Kelly Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Recruiter Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen and called in the next day. The overall experience of the interview went very quickly. I was scheduled a phone screen once I had the phone screen which took about 30 minutes I was scheduled on the phone after passing the phone screen for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with another team member
    THey asked me why was I interested in the position?
    They asked me why should I be picked for the position?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Austell, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. Applied on LinkedIn and online. 3 face-to-face interview and offer was extended for Staffing Supervisor role verses the Recruiter role I was interviewed for. The process took a month. Very professional but lengthy. Totally worth the wait can't wait to see what's in-store!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simply. I asked and I received. I declined first offer and accepted the 3rd offer. Yes you can negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Wilsonville, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Very simple and short. I walked in, waited, then she took me into an office where we discussed my current position and experience. She told me she needed help with recruiting so I got the position right away.

Interview Questions

• What are you currently doing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

"Okay can you start asap?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview with the initial recruiter, supervisor and then the hiring manager. They ask a lot of the same questions. Very concern if I would be on call for the client but no guarantees after the assignment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Long Beach, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was going to be a 4 stage process with several people but apparently if you do well it can be shorten. There was a intro phone 30 minute interview with the hiring agent, the next was an in person with the branch manager that took about an hour. So here the rub: the third interview was with HR manager and if you get this far, you need to concentrate on your numbers: what you do well and keep going over it. My interview was less than ideal as the person seemed to have been preoccupied with something or just getting to the office because it didn't seem that my information was taken as seriously as I had hoped.

Interview Questions

• All the questioned were pretty typical. Just be prepared with your numbers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Appleton, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Had several interviews:
    -Phone interview with a District Manager
    -Face to face interview with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    They called on my references, then recruited one of my references for the position I applied for

Interview Questions

• The interviews were about my experience, more weight was on the questions I was asking them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews. 2 in person and a working interview. The process took a long time. I had to interview with 2 people I never even worked with or under.

Interview Questions

• what did you like about your last job   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

This is not a quick process, expect lots of paperwork, digging for dates, slow background checks and redundant hr forms. Managers conducting interviews are good but you have to do 4-6 interviews as standard and really a pain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the number I asked for plus more

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelly Services (San Diego, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was told specifically it was a position that required "an entrepreneurial spirit" and I was to "run my own desk" only to find out from day 1 I was to be micro-managed severley worse than I was in my first year in the industry (2004).

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult about the interview. in retropect the interview probably should have been MORE challenging. They just neeed to get bodies in there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Springfield, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position and was asked to complete a telephone interview. Following the telephone interview I was asked to come in for a face to face interview with a manager.