Kelly Services Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Recruiter Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screen and called in the next day. The overall experience of the interview went very quickly. I was scheduled a phone screen once I had the phone screen which took about 30 minutes I was scheduled on the phone after passing the phone screen for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with another team member
    THey asked me why was I interested in the position?
    They asked me why should I be picked for the position?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Long Beach, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was going to be a 4 stage process with several people but apparently if you do well it can be shorten. There was a intro phone 30 minute interview with the hiring agent, the next was an in person with the branch manager that took about an hour. So here the rub: the third interview was with HR manager and if you get this far, you need to concentrate on your numbers: what you do well and keep going over it. My interview was less than ideal as the person seemed to have been preoccupied with something or just getting to the office because it didn't seem that my information was taken as seriously as I had hoped.

Interview Questions

• All the questioned were pretty typical. Just be prepared with your numbers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Appleton, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Had several interviews:
    -Phone interview with a District Manager
    -Face to face interview with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    They called on my references, then recruited one of my references for the position I applied for

Interview Questions

• The interviews were about my experience, more weight was on the questions I was asking them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

phone interview then onsite interview with offer and pre-employment checks

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you source for candidates.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview

Understand that most of the positions are temporary/contract and you must commit for one year. Make sure to check on that before the interview - you will be caught off guard, which is never good. The people are nice, but very hurried. This is a numbers driven, metrics driven organization. I can tell the internal recruiters are also trying to reach their numbers too.

Interview Questions

• Please talk about something you are proud of in your career.   Answer Question
    • Discuss a weakness and how you have overcome this.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

Tout d'abord une présentation de mon parcours, puis une série de questions. Ensuite, une présentation de l'entreprise et un détail sur le poste en question. Format relativement classique mais assez ouvert à la discussion.

Interview Questions

• Décrire le processus de recrutement et les différentes étapes   Answer Question