Kelly Services Staffing Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Staffing Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Kansas City, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in and met with the Branch Manager for about 20min. I had a second phone interview and was verbally offered the job via telephone. I was emailed employment verifycation forms online and was asked to bring forms of ID with me to the branch to complete the verification process. Once that was confirmed, I was hired as an "in-house temp" to work in the branch. After about a month, my temporary status was replaced with Full-Time. I believe this length of time varies depending on the diligence of your branch manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be one of your strengths when leading a team and what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Plymouth, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Reviewed resume, spoke to the Office Manager, met with the office manager in person, met with the area senior manager, met with the regional senior manager, then met with the office manager again. A couple phone interviews and a very in-depth review to make sure personally and skills fit the company.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Typical short phone screen with basic generic questions. 1 hour in-person interview with the area manager and operations manager. The interview was very organic with long conversations on the position and my ability to perform the job requirements. No outdated behavioral questions of any kind were asked.

Interview Questions

• Many questions revolved around the job responsibilities and I would have to answer "Can you give me an example when" type questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lansing, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed two after a after applying online. Interview went well. It was me and one other person. I told I would here something one way or another by the end of the week. 2 weeks went by before I found out I didn't not get the job. I only found out because I finally talked to the district manager after calling him twice.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

Interview

My interview process took 1 week long. I was notified via LinkedIn for the position and decided to interview with the manager. After the interview process, I came in for an in person and spoke with another manager and met the team.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Bellevue, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was recruited for internal Staffing Supervisor position off of CareerBuilder. I came in for three interviews about a week to a week and a half apart, Interviewing with the Recruiting Manager, Operations Manager, and Territory VP separately. A verbal job offer was made about a week later, took about a week to get through backgrounds and then I received the official job offer letter and benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Sandy, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

Preliminary interview was basic. District manager was pleasant and forth coming with the office successes and areas in need of improvement. Once we got past the basic intro, it was a rather smooth and mutually engaged conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an applicant who doesn't fit the qualifications?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed 1:1 with Branch Manager from site. Very positve interview, got detailed information to the job description for the position applying for. Received call back in three days to come in for Personality Test. Offer was made but position was only for Temporary as to what was posted Permanent. Manager disclosed they want to be sure they find the right fit and can not hire Permanent.

Interview Questions

Position was posted as Permanent Full Time and they changed to Temporary.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Worked as a temporary - so did not really interview. I worked part-time and when a full-time opening came open I became a full time "timecard" supervisor. I was told at the time that everyone had to work a year as a "timecard" supervisor before being hired. This was not actually true and others were hired directly in other offices.