Kelly Services Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was done over the phone approximately 5 days after I applied online. After the interview was done I was immediately offered the position. They give you a list of days and you have to be available for those days. If you are not available for those days then you are not able to accept the offer and you can not continue onto the project.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths? Why do you want to work from home? Describe a time when you were faced with a technical situation, describe the steps you took to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee in Deltona, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Deltona, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online and receive call to schedule an interview after interview receive email with offer letter if hired and then will need to print out some paperwork and fax it and file some out online.

Interview Questions

• Do you have technical support experience?   1 Answer

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Interview

I filled out the initial application and received a call back the next day. I spoke with a recruiter and she went over the job description and asked if I agreed to several different questions in which I answered "Yes". I do not have a lot of experience using an IPod/IPad, but mentioned that I had the opportunity to use it at least once. I compiled a list of questions and she kept answering with the same response, "IPod and IPad". Of course it wasn't the same question, but I wanted to be thorough in what I would be doing, troubleshooting, and what equipment would be needed on my part. She seemed kind of rude.

Interview Questions

• She wanted me to do a role-play with her on what to do with a customer who is receiving an error message "server not found". I just did not know how to start, not having a lot of experience in role-playing scenarios, but a lot of customer service experience and taking escalated calls playing a role as supervisor in my previous work.   Answer Question

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online, took two weeks to get a call back. Initial call was to verify interest in position along with a short summary and to schedule a time for a phone interview.

Phone interview went well, the recruiter was very nice and gave a very detailed summary of the position, start days, training times, and production times.

Interview consisted of asking a few technical questions regarding computer components as well as personal interest in electronics. What technical/customer experience do you have that is relevant to the position.