Kelly Services Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.7

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2017.

Interview

Applied and took assesment then scheduled appointment for an interview all in the same day. The Video interview was the following day. Lasted about 30 minutes and was told i will hear back in 24-48 hours wether i got the position or not!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, fairly average. They scheduled a call for the phone interview so I knew what time and day they would call. The interviewer asked me about myself and what did I know about certain computer processes or phone support. I basically faked it until I made it. I was already familiar with the company being the I was an iPhone user. Overall, the interview process wasn't that bad.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and was contacted within the week. After a few phone interviews and an online application I was required to go to my local Kelly office and fill out more paperwork. Altogether it took about 2-3 weeks for the interview/hiring process and I had to wait another 2-3 weeks to start training. Everyone I talked to was extremely professional in their dealings with me but the paperwork and the waiting periods were tedious.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an app froze up on your iPhone?   1 Answer