Kelly Services Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Kelly Services Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Meeting with Sales Director but no tour of the site. Standard interview questions. Had to do a short presentation on key skills and clients worked with in the past. Just a one on one interview based in London. Not sure how they found me. Small interview room with no windows.

Interview Questions

Search & Selection Consultant (Perm) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Two stage interview.

First is an informal, polite conversation discussing you, your previous roles, your goals and expectations.

Second stage is a roleplay:

1st Roleplay, you have to pretend to cold call a business and get them to agree to meet you and discuss recruitment needs.

2nd Roleplay, You have to call an arsey candidate to tell them that you'd like to bring them in for an interview.

3rd Roleplay, You pretend you're in a meeting with a prospective client and you have to agree fees and terms.

Final stage is you have to present your business plan of how you intend to increase revenue on your desk and where you will source new business.

Interview Questions

• If you hate roleplaying, or you're not good at it then they will catch you out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Were'nt willing to negotiate