KellyMitchell Group Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

phone interview then a face to face.. interview process is pretty simple, You will sit with a recruiter too.. You meet everyone the first day and you will even do a Skype interview wit the upper management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty normal process. I was reached out to through LinkedIn email. From there we set up a time to talk on the phone. The conversation initially started out informal with someone who worked there. She asked behavioral questions and explained the duties of the job. She then turned it over to me asked what I was expecting out of the job. I was then asked to come in person and meet the team I would be working with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First I had a phone screen interview with a recruiter who has reached out to me on linkedin. After we conducted that phone call she invited me to their offices to have an in person interview. Told me I would hear their decision by the end of the week and was told on Thursday that they would not be offering me the position.