KellyMitchell Group Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KellyMitchell Group Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at KellyMitchell Group

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

The interviewer from KellyMitchell Group asked me good questions. The interviewer was friendly and was looking to see if the job was a good fit for me and their client. The interview put me at ease. Even though the interview was representing the client, he made me feel comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your best strengths? What tools do you use for data analysis, and what are your proficiency levels with those tools?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interviewer asked me what my salary was at my last job, and what was the range I was looking for in my new job. I gave the interviewer my range. The interviewer said the range was within their acceptable range, and he gave me the rate when he offered me the job during the next phone call.

Other Interview Reviews for KellyMitchell Group

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Birmingham, AL) in April 2011.

Interview

Speak with recruiter, then phone interview with client

Negotiation

There was negotiation. The salary was discussed upfront.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

The interivew process was very thorough. Covered all aspect of the job and what was required of me. My previous job experience and what type of projecs that I managed

Interview Questions

• How I managed difficult projcts that could not meet their target dates   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from KM. She spent time explaining everything to me. Was contact by a second recruiter for a more detailed interview. Both were extremely professional and friendly. The first recruiter gave me daily updates on the status of the opportunity. KM is awesome! The entire interview process and then waiting to find out if I was getting the position went smoothly. I was never left wondering. All questions were answered. Look forward to long term working realationship with KM!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to do a small amount of negotiation giving me a better opportunity!